Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Klassee AIO

Post Thanks / Like
    I was late to the KAIO party, but once I tried it, I knew it would be part of my detailing arsenal from then on. I recently did a GM white single stage paint that I had corrected back in August (long hot job) the BFWD was still holding on in spite of this being a daily driver and never garaged. I washed, KAIO on an orange pad/PC and then another coat of BFWD - Perfect!

And on plastic trim it rocks!
    All I have in this world is my word, and my balls and I don`t break `em for no one, you understand?"

Post Thanks / Like
    Klasse AIO is what I use 90 percent of the time for jobs I do . I use it on just about everything, wheels ,glass, chrome , headlights .......and Im becomming more and more fond of the KSG.

Ive applied the glaze several times now in the past 3 months on my van and it seems each time it looks better than it ever has ! The paint really glows and looks amazing!The coats really do seem to layer upon each other.
    I will miss you TID! R.I.P !

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree KAIO is so good on so much. I`ve also had great luck cutting it with water and using it on black textured plastic bumpers, etc. Of course if it`s not textured, you don`t need to cut it. It`s excellent on glass. My only beef with KSG is that it can be streaky at times, and I don`t care for the look on darker cars. That`s personal preference. I think KAIO/Blackfire should prove to be excellent and one I`ll try next.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information