Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Klassee AIO

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh ok(!)
    Isla thatnks for clarifying

One thing I wanted to add about klasse is that before I ordered any I researched it pretty well on the net for a couple hours to make sure it was a good product and i did find one person who claimed he put it on his 3M clear bumper and it destroyed it so thought I would pass that along .

I dont use it on any of those similar clear plastics guards that cover the paint( not sure what you would call that) on lower panels or sometimes partial hoods you will find sometimes, just in case.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detailchick View Post
    Oh ok(!)
    one person who claimed he put it on his 3M clear bumper and it destroyed .
    le 3M is a plastic product for clarity n protection ???? i dont know it .
    klasse as cleaner ability

I dont use it on any of those similar clear plastics guards that cover the paint( not sure what you would call that) on lower panels or sometimes partial hoods you will find sometimes, just in case.
    you want to know if it stain trim ?
    i dont well understand what you mean . sorry.

Post Thanks / Like
    The 3 m clear bumper is NOT a product it is a covering that is applied that looks much like a thick saran wrap.

Its used for a chipguard protection .You will find it mostly on sports cars.
    heres a pic
    http://www.autoall.com/xpel-3m-clear-bra_ctg.htm

Post Thanks / Like
    Can anyone compare for me Klasse AIO and the Werkstatt Prime products? I recall reading once that the latter were similar to KAIO.

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry , will never do this

Post Thanks / Like
    next time i will PM ... or contact via another way

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by isla View Post
    hi akimel , i find it on DW
    hi akimel , i find it on DW

ok i know this 3M protector film ...sctochcal ???
    go with 3M? 09639 ou 3M? Perfect-it? III 80349 and finish with Rosa MMM
    Hi isla :smile:

Please no links to competeing forums. I`m sure you understand

Kind Regards,

Jack :Gift:

P.S. DetailChick...You sure are smart. I like you Da Rules! Welcome to TruthInDetailing. Hope to see you around :Car smiley:

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Flash

I:thumbup: like you and your sense of humour too!

Were you the one who didnt like Klasse or was it rocket ? I was going to ask why you didnt like it ?

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry , will never do this
    No problem isla...really :thumbup:

next time i will PM ... or contact via another way
    Yes, sending a PM with a link is cool. Thank you for you understanding Da Rules!

Thanks Flash

I:thumbup: like you and your sense of humour too!

Were you the one who didnt like Klasse or was it rocket ? I was going to ask why you didnt like it ?
    Gee thanks :Snowman:

It must have been Asphalt. I have never had the pleasure of using any Klasse products :Car smiley:

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve used Klasse AIO for years. I`ve also had a bottle of polycharger sitting in my basement since shortly after it came out... About 2 weeks ago, I finally got around to mixing up a batch of polycharged AIO and applied it to my silver Honda Fit.

Well it went on/off very easily, so no problems there. And it actually looks/feels as if I had applied Klasse sealant glaze on top of the AIO, so better than just a normal application of AIO.

I had experiemented on the hood of that Honda Fit earlier in the year, and used the Klasse sealant glaze on just the hood to see the difference and if it was worth doing the whole car in the future.

With the Polycharged Klasse AIO or with Sealant Glaze it looks even more like your car is covered in saran wrap, and the paint is smoother, almost like rubbing a balloon.

Anyway, we`ll see in March/April if it`s still holding up!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I own and use both the Klasse and Werkstat products. I find the Werkstat products a little easier to work with, they apply easier- and wipe off easier. They are also quite a bit thinner in consistancy compared to Klasse. Werkstat is supposed to be the newer version of the Carlack 68 Nano product from Germany. I find Werkstat also has a "slicker", smoother finish than Klasse AIO. My choice, I would go with Werkstat.
    I use the Prime Acrylic (AIO), Acrylic Jett (sealant), Gloss (QD) on my white SUV and it "glows".
    I hate the smell of Klasse AIO, when the Klasse runs out - I wont be purchasing anymore.

The differences are very minor between the 2 products. The ease and application of Werkstat is what sold me.

Post Thanks / Like
    I cant imagine anything easier to apply and remove than Klasse AIO!

Ive been really experimenting and trying different ways of applying klasse AIO , mostly Ive been really working it by hand and using it like a polish rather than a wax, like I was doing in the past . WOW, what a difference really working it can make ! Also my intention of getting a workout in while at work!Weightlifter my arms have def gotten stronger!:thumbup:LOL

Ive also used it on megs DA with great results . I even have applied it with a rotary for speed when time was in issue a couple of times.....Klasse on steroids!not really recommending it but I had great results also . Just tricky to get the right amount of water and product .

Heres a Prius hood before and after just using Klasse AIO only with DA

I will miss you TID! R.I.P !

Post Thanks / Like
    Why do people come to a thread about a specific product and try to sell a competitor product?

Never mind. I know the answer.:devil:

Post Thanks / Like
    I think people just try to help out and sometimes that means suggesting a different, but similar product. If someone asked how to get more cut out of klasse aio, I think I`d have to mention prime strong. That`s just an example... I don`t think there`s any ill will meant.
    I`ve seen blackfire recommended all over competitor`s forums, so it just comes with the territory, I guess.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wfedwar View Post
    I think people just try to help out and sometimes that means suggesting a different, but similar product. If someone asked how to get more cut out of klasse aio, I think I`d have to mention prime strong. That`s just an example... I don`t think there`s any ill will meant.
    I`ve seen blackfire recommended all over competitor`s forums, so it just comes with the territory, I guess.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Id like to think your right on this occasion. Funny this thread is several months old but Im glad it got resurrected because Ive been wanting to write about Klasse`s polishing capabilities anyway . ( mild , but sometimes thats all you need)
    I will miss you TID! R.I.P !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information