Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Klassee AIO

Post Thanks / Like
    im not a huge Viper guy(yellow towel)....i know some people here can get it to work...but i get lotsa lint with it...no matter how many times i wash it...or how much i dampen it when i use it..............go figure......i would rather have 2 kikass Miracles....that were really good for my paint...and ill get sumthin else for the rest (door jams etc...)//....so for me...get the 2 really quality miracles..................

BTW..i just went to CMA to check out that package you are talking about....$25 for those 5....plus shipping...so say...$30.....for 1 great towel and a few so-so-good ones.....or....go to yosteve...and get 5 kikass Mf`s for about the same $...i think $35.....plus free shipping....i dunno...my .02........................like ive said...i have steves...neatitems..and cma`s....

Post Thanks / Like
    Being a MF junky I say buy all of them! Get as many as you can!

You cannot have too many!

Post Thanks / Like
    LoL, I am already spending abour 90 bucks on JUST Zaino Products, and now MF towels, I already bought the big blue MF towel to dry my car and the chenelle wash mit from properautocare.com to wash my car.

I have yet another question:

What ALL do you use Mf towels for?

Buffing out wax...although im going to use a 100% cotton USA towel as zaino reccomends

Drying out Doorjambs and hinges after a wash....

Applying a QD spray to the car...

What else?

thanks Bryan

Post Thanks / Like
    doing the whole interior.... you will never say...hey...i got 5 MF`s...and i only use 3..the other 2 just sit there and never get used....believe me...they will be used.....also....

if i only had say 5 MF`s...i would use some cheap terry`s for the door jams,etc....once you get a huge stash of MF`s...then you can go with them on those places...but for now....stick to using your Mf`s in nice places...(less $$)

Post Thanks / Like
    Well to tell a secret of mine I use MFs for everything!!

I only use surgical green cotton towels as a final window buff.

I have a bunch of cotton towels but they justsit there all lonely like. Maybe I ought to wash them with my clothes from last night so they can say they had fun?

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, you people respond like im in an instant message lol.

Since you brought up interior care.

I know whats good for exterior but I have NO IDEA whats good interior care products, could anyone enlighten me?

thanks

Bryan

Post Thanks / Like
    Where do you get surgical towels? I`m trying to imagine you and a friend rolling you in on one of those carts with a white blanket over you, and then sneaking out with a bunch of green towels.

Or can you just go to wal-mart?

Josiah

Post Thanks / Like
    it cleans..and protects most all plastic...vinyl..leather...rubber...and gives a really nice matte finish....others will list different products that u can get.....but the standard in just about every single persons here detailing kit....is a nice bottle of 303....

Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Worry, I will get a good High Quality Grade Towls. No Stealing for me.

bryan

Post Thanks / Like
    Pep Boys has them.

Plus my dad was a doctor so I have few from him.

Post Thanks / Like
    A Dr. of Love babay!!!!!!!!!!:p......and he passed his practice down to you right...... Vote Guess...the love Doctor

Post Thanks / Like

Klassee AIO

I love love love using Klasse AIO !A customer was actually the one who turned me on to it a while ago . He requested I use it on his wifes car . i really dont like using customers products Im unfamiliar with but i was really pleased with how easy it was to use and loved how the paint looked even on a silver vehicle.Its pretty expensive but in the long run you use so little product its really end up not being that much more

The problem is now that its getting hot its becomming more and more difficult to use and I rarely use it anymore unless the weather is cool or I have a garage to work in .

It says not to use it in temp 80 and above . Any suggestions? Thanks1

Post Thanks / Like
    all the year highter than 68? (86?)
    i like CL68 too.

wet the pad ... since the manufacturer say it`s use on wet car.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Isla

What is CL68?

klasse also calls for a wet applicator and ive found on hotter days misting a panel with water (along with the wet applicator)helps cool the paint down and spreads the product a little even more .And the cool thing about klasse is it actually likes the water and going on as thin as possible unlike other products

On darker cars in the sun its pretty much impossible to use .

Also ive found with Klasse its very difficult to use on singlestage paint and does not go on and off as easily as with a clearcoat paint .But overall I do love this product and have used it in dozens of cars now.

I just wish I could use it all summer long!

Post Thanks / Like
    carlack 68 ... a rebadge klasse or inverse :wink:
    the same stuff

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information