Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like
    If you have trouble buffing, use a damp cloth and then buff with a dry MF one.
    Works for me!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Removing was never really an issue, applying was. I used a gold CCS pad on my GG polisher with the wax a couple weeks ago, seemed to work good.

Post Thanks / Like
    I used it for the first time last night. Application/removal was very simple and smooth. I would actually rate it pretty high on ease of use. It was dark when I got done but initial appearance was impressive. The pic really doesnt do much justice as it was dark and I literally grabbed the camera and took a pic. Didnt check the settings at all (D5000). Ill get more pics once the sun comes out and the rain clears up

Post Thanks / Like
    Have tried using the DA polisher as well to apply but the pad clumped and began sticking a little, what has worked for me is using a 100PPI foam applicator slightly damp and then apply by hand continually misting the applicator with clean water(Distilled/purified etc..)and using very little wax where others have said they were not sure if there was any wax being applied.

Wax is allowed to sit on the paint for at least an hour to overnight if time conditions allow, then using my best paint microfiber towels I remove the wax(slightly damp towels with water) then I spray the panels down with COLD clean water and wipedown again with great results.

As for durability it is okay, but the look is very warm and deep. I use this wax on cars that will not be outside as daily drivers topped over either Powerlock or BFWD if I want more durability.
    "Comfortable in my own skin"

Post Thanks / Like
    applying HD is very easy via PC, the red pad by Lc is best. But if your using the applicator pads try using abit more presser gives a thiner coat and its more even.
    Quote Originally Posted by Th0001
    **** dose not mean Blackfire

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information