Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billd55 View Post
    1.) I personally applied this product on 2 737-800 in 2005 in Houston
    Tx, and it was tested for one year. They found it reduced their fuel costs by
    1 percent. That is fact.

2.) I am not making a dime off this
    1.) How did you get access to the airport? and if your an employee as I am, what other aircraft and cleaning products where used to compare the fuel cost numbers with......?

I call complete BS on all the above unless you have some documentation that I already know does not exist. I`d like to know who gave you authority to apply anything to any aircraft for your testing.....?

2.) Why do I know to the bone that your not being honest in that statement......?

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    But now reading more I see where this is going. All I have to say is, there is very thin water running around here. So everyone take a step back and don`t post here......:wizard:
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billd55 View Post
    Bret Fraz
    I have one question for you. Have you ever used AT-5? If you have not,
    you sure know alot about it. I can pull a few facts of the internet to, and
    I can base an opinion also.

I can tell that this product has been tested by NASA, and several major
    airlines. I personally applied this product on 2 737-800 in 2005 in Houston
    Tx, and it was tested for one year. They found it reduced their fuel costs by
    1 percent. That is fact.

I am not making a dime off this, and sometimes I really wonder why I should
    waste my time to convince people who believe that a $1,000 wax is worth
    it Although, know one I have seen on this forum has thought that was crazy.
    Until, you try and use AT-5 then what is your opinion worth?
    Some of us are not suckers. Some of us have been around car detailing and car care product mfr`s for many years. We are not the gullible sheep you seem to think we are.

Why should I spend my money and time trying yet another LSP? What`s in it for me? Am I not the customer here? Why is it my responsibility to validate GEM`s claims? Isn`t that their role?

I have tested and compared hundreds of car care products. The amount of baloney, hype, and flat out lies told to me by car care product mfr`s (some straight to my face) would blow your mind. If a mfr wants me to buy their product, they`re going to need to step up and earn my business. I`ve already spent several thousand dollars of my own money on waxes, sealants, polishes, etc. Unless you or GEM can offer a compelling reason to consider AT-5, why should I even bother?

Here`s a tip - - If you want people to consider a different point of view, offer them a better one. I think you will find people will respect a well reasoned point of view, even if it is different from their own. Throwing their thoughts and comments back in their face ("what is your opinion worth?") will not win you many friends and admirers. No wonder you`ve been thrown off other forums.

Change your tune, start providing us hard, verifiable information, and try to get along with your fellow detailer. Maybe you will last a little while on a public discussion forum.
    There are only three things you need to know about me. Gloss, Gloss, GLOSS!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wait a minute...... NASA? "Several major airlines"? Performance claims with zero documentation?

I think we have found a new distribution channel for Five Star Shine!!
    There are only three things you need to know about me. Gloss, Gloss, GLOSS!!

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK everyone, lets take a break and not post here........:wizard:
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information