Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blackfire AIO?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wfedwar View Post
    I`d personally rather see the first choice because you could use BFWD over it later. I assume by adding in wax, you wouldn`t get the same bonding. Actually, to me the most important thing is the ability to sub it for a fine finishing polish. Right now, I use a competing product that has super fine abrasives and brings the gloss up over what I can get with M205.
    Which product?!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by th0001 View Post
    Would you rather see a cleaner-polish/ sealant so that it can be used underneath BFWD to pre the paint or would you rather see see a cleaner-polish/sealant/wax that brings the full `Wet Ice over Fire` look (although to a lesser degree obviously) in one step?
    I`d vote for the cleaner-polish/sealant route. I`m basically looking for something that will replace Klasse AIO. I like Klasse AIO because it cleans really well and will take anything as a topper but can also stand alone. I`m basically looking for something that will look like Blackfire WD but works like Klasse AIO. :wink:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Termigator View Post
    I`d vote for the cleaner-polish/sealant route. I`m basically looking for something that will replace Klasse AIO. I like Klasse AIO because it cleans really well and will take anything as a topper but can also stand alone. I`m basically looking for something that will look like Blackfire WD but works like Klasse AIO. :wink:
    That`s how I would have worded my response as well

Post Thanks / Like
    Which product?!
    Werkstat Prime Acrylic. If you haven`t used it before, it`s a less plasticy version of KAIO (in my opinion).

Post Thanks / Like
    Would you rather see a cleaner-polish/ sealant so that it can be used underneath BFWD to pre the paint or would you rather see see a cleaner-polish/sealant/wax that brings the full `Wet Ice over Fire` look (although to a lesser degree obviously) in one step?
    First choice.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to see a Blackfire version of Jeff`s Werkstatt Prime Strong. Something with strong cleaners a small amount of abrasive polishers and a little of the Blackfire shine. This could be step one All Finish Paint Protection could be step 2 and Wet Diamond could be step 3 with Deep Gloss Spray as an in-between-washes touch-up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Termigator View Post
    couldn`t have said it better.....X2!
    Rich Ross
    ROCKY MOUNTAIN MOBILE DETAIL
    Huntsville, Utah

WEWAXEM!

Post Thanks / Like
    If Blackfire came out with an AIO cleaner wax I would try it.
    Nick
    Tucker`s Detailing Services
    2012 Ford Transit Connect
    815-954-0773

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same here Nick.
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Orc View Post
    I would love to see a Blackfire version of Jeff`s Werkstatt Prime Strong. Something with strong cleaners a small amount of abrasive polishers and a little of the Blackfire shine. This could be step one All Finish Paint Protection could be step 2 and Wet Diamond could be step 3 with Deep Gloss Spray as an in-between-washes touch-up.
    Exactly, but I`d say be careful with going too aggressive on the abrasives. Prime Strong, for example, can leave hazing on really soft paint since the abrasive really can`t break down before the AIO dries out. A BF-based AIO might not do that since the BF sealant seems to be oilier during application and slower to dry.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Orc View Post
    i agree.... then the line up would be complete...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wfedwar View Post
    Exactly, but I`d say be careful with going too aggressive on the abrasives. Prime Strong, for example, can leave hazing on really soft paint since the abrasive really can`t break down before the AIO dries out. A BF-based AIO might not do that since the BF sealant seems to be oilier during application and slower to dry.
    I never thought of that. I don`t know if having multiple versions would confuse people so I`d say just leave out the abrasive polishers and just give it a very strong chemical cleaner.
    Werkstatt has a topper (Acrylic Jett) that`s designed to be used as many times as you want. I wonder if anyone would be interested in a Blackfire product like that. From what I`ve been reading two coats of Blackfire AFPP is all you need and after that you really aren`t making enough of a difference in appearance/protection for it to be worth doing. But what if Blackfire had a topper like Acrylic Jett that could be applied as many times a you wanted? And not just that but each coat made a noticeable difference in appearance and increased protection?

Post Thanks / Like
    Any thoughts on the Blackfire AIO lately?

Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t mind polishing so much, however; I would be interested in option #2
    for BF. I tried Zaino, good product but alot of work compared to BF. I think BF is way easier to use than Zaino with same end results.

Post Thanks / Like
    ttt any more interest in this product?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information