Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Post Office Box 9 Newbury, OH 44065 AIM:YoSteveDotCom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excluding the obvious ones, what does everyone`s Autopian username mean.

The Yo in YoSteve came from my sprint Cell Phone #. When asked by the salesman what I wanted the last 4 digits should be on my cell #, I picked 7838 or STEV. The first 3 digits were 596 (which I had no choice), and couldn`t spell anything with it. Eventually I figured out 96 is YO so I settled upon 5-Yo-Stev(e) for my cell phone number and that`s what I tell everyone. YoSteve eventually became the domain name for my website

The family that has YoS-teve for a phone number gets some calls directed towards me.
    Pay Attention Klasse!

2000 Satin Silver Passat GLX

Wash This Way

Post Thanks / Like
    Some years ago, I was setting up a hotmail address for myself and settled on footlight@.......

Footlight came from the name of a cat that we had at the time. Footlight the cat was named after the True Type font of the same name. When I started visiting Autopia, I used my "Footlight" e-mail address, and "Footy" for my user name.

Footy the cat is currently causing scratchmarks somewhere in the great beyond, but has left plenty of descendents on earth (in my backyard) to carry on his work.
    ~Footy

My lawyers have advised me to say nothing until the results of the blood test come through...

Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone on the fire department has a nickname. My name is Ron. The guys started calling me Ronzo, then Gonzo Ronzo, then just Gonzo. 0903 is my employee number with the City.

On the fire related websites, I go by Captain Gonzo.

Here, It`s Gonzo0903.

Gonzo...it`s not only a nickname, it`s a state of mind!

Post Thanks / Like
    Koyaanisqatsi- Its a hopi indian word meaning life in turmoil. I am not indian just liked the word. Francis Ford Coppolla made a move by the same name. It was 2 hours of some of the wierdest footage I have ever seen. The word just stuck in my head. When it came time to change to this forum it seemed like a good idea at the time.
    :getdown

01 ford ranger xlt

05 ktm 300 exc

Post Thanks / Like
    Now I feel really stupid. My handle is my car...

Post Thanks / Like
    Long story short: Grew up on a farm in Minn. and mom/sisters raised quarter horses for a hobby, I used to break them in once they finished with the tether/halter/bareback pad regiment(since I was the lightest). This one particular mare decided to throw me onto a barbed wire fence,the way I landed was awkward, with legs straddled on a newly stretched section, which required 11 stitches in my scrotum. Dad came home from work that day and said "Looks like you had a ripsnortin` good time!" The name stuck, the barbed wire did not. I still hate horses to this day. Pisses me off when I see a city boy with a cowboy hat on...makes me inclined to walk up to them and yell "Did ya earn that hat?!?"

Post Thanks / Like
    easy.................Florence Nightengale................I`m a R.N......that was the first thing that came to my mind when AOL first came out...so i use it for all my email acct`s........................boring.........but true...........

Post Thanks / Like
    NSX...NEXT

Well someday soon

Post Thanks / Like
    I drive a Lincoln, and it looks like it just rolled off the Showroom Floor (minus the dealer installed swirls ) hence my name, ShowroomLincoln.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well my initials are H.F. which serve as the suffix to my handle. As for the the rest....suffice it to say that it is a nickname that my wife has given me despite my average height and weight.

H :up

Post Thanks / Like
    "Tortoise" is a nickname that`s stuck with me from grade school (a description of my blinding physical speed). "AWD" stands for "All-Wheel Drive"; I`ve been an AWD turbo freak for about 10 years now. There`s nothing quite like an AWD launch to stretch your grin from ear-to-ear

Tort

Post Thanks / Like
    I am a baby boomer who traded in his Caprice and his minivan for a Camaro when his younger child started college. She is now a senior. Mid-Life deals with my age (soon to be 51) and my cruiser is my Camaro when it`s all shined up.

Post Thanks / Like
    I chose mine 12 years ago when i first used the Internet, Its an album and song from Iron Maiden Powerslave -> God...Slave to the Power of Death, intombed in a stone statue on a big Pyramid worshipped forever but cant get out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine`s easy, its my name....Matt Moldovan.
    Bill Strobel
    Owner Independent Towing & Repair
    Fayetteville, NC
    Do It Right or Don`t Do It At All

Post Thanks / Like
    my handle is the name of my detailing business. my real name is Darren - named after the guy on "Bewitched". the name of my business is Sonny Daze Mobile Auto Detailing - the sonny daze part is just a play on words `cuz i generally only work on sUnny daYS. the 1 came by way of my email - someone already took sonnydaze.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information