Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I show an incredible lack of creativity.
    The Stable
    2017 Audi TTS
    2014 Porsche Carrera S
    2017 Porsche Macan GTS
    1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

Post Thanks / Like
    Deckard is the guy in the Blade Runner movie played by Harrison Ford. Just love the movie, one of the best SF I`ve ever seen.

Deckard

Post Thanks / Like
    I resigned my job of 7 years last February (nice little company I helped get started got bought by a huge corporation, so I took my bit-o-ownership money and bolted - glad I did.) Around this time, two buddies of mine and I decided to do something together. We refer to ourselves as the Cyber Cowboys. We are still together doing stuff, but I can`t talk about our new kick-butt product. We are software developers, BTW. All three of us have pretty good track records in that people actually pay money for what we write. And then they eventually buy our company. Has happened several times between us.
    2002 Torch Red Corvette convertible

1997 Red/Tan Expedition

1993 Red Eclipse (wife`s)

Zaino - tried it...loved it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well my name is Bradford Hayward. When i was comming up with an e-mail address that had letters and numbers, and was easily reognizable as my name, I was able to use my favorate # 4 and came up with Brad4rd (Bradford) -Hay (hayward) Pretty obvious but some people miss the 4rd (ford) part of the name.

Post Thanks / Like
    GUESS?!?

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m guessing "By-You"

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi [/i]
    Koyaanisqatsi- Its a hopi indian word meaning life in turmoil. I am not indian just liked the word. Francis Ford Coppolla made a move by the same name. It was 2 hours of some of the wierdest footage I have ever seen.</blockquote>fyi, one of my all time favorite films but not by Francis Ford but Godfrey Reggio with music by Philip Glass. And the weird footage is amazing time-lapsed photography considering that the film was made in 1975.

Oh, scooby2 = scooby-doo = subaru

Post Thanks / Like
    I too do not have a very imaginative name..just my initials.

The BBQ tasters 151 signifies my love of BBQ. Can be beef, pork, chicken, mutton, turkey, veggies ..smoke cooking is the way to go. I like to smoke cook a lot at home..and plan to enter a BBQ contest soon.

I think Autopia should sponsor a Q and Car contest. Man, that would be nice, great food and great cars.

The quote at the bottom comes from Mr Spacey(among many others in history) in the Usual Suspects.
    "Wax on Wax off"

Post Thanks / Like
    I do not think the young uns would know what a handle is. Thats CB talk for us old people. Whats a CB?(Actual question from an 18 year old.)

Post Thanks / Like
    brad b and i have the same lack of creativity...:up

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I`m in the military and have spent YEARS in the Middle East. Countries like: Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE, Kuwait. So much desert.

Field Marshal Irwin Rommel, the legendary "Desert Fox" of Germany`s North Africa campaign during World War II, was a military genius. Even though he played for the wrong team he`s someone whose tactical leadership I admired.

Post Thanks / Like
    .....PrinzII is just a variation of my actual name. All you have to do is change the Z to a ce and you have it. The II is actually aesthetic. Although I am a Jr, the roman numeral complements my first and last name rather well and I sign everything with that as opposed to Jr.

In fact, there is only going to be one time where I will allow Jr. to be used. Whenever I print my wedding invitations. Roman numerals in a script font just don`t work for me. (sorry, just the typsetter/graphic designer in me.)

Post Thanks / Like
    arcticwhite was a paint color offered by GM on certain C4 models of Corvettes. When I first began my search for a Vette about a year ago, I initially looked for an arcticwhite car as I liked the color.

You see what I ended up choosing instead. :p

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by DesertFox [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>Well, I`m in the military and have spent YEARS in the Middle East. Countries like: Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE, Kuwait. So much desert.

Field Marshal Irwin Rommel, the legendary "Desert Fox" of Germany`s North Africa campaign during World War II, was a military genius. Even though he played for the wrong team he`s someone whose tactical leadership I admired. [/b]</blockquote>
    You and I have alot in common (WW2 and military Nut here)

Check out :
    http://www.hitechcreations.com
    Its a free download.

You can be Chuck Yeager or Rommel...choice is yours, email me if you have questions.

And thanks for your service to our great nation (SALUTE)

Post Thanks / Like
    young uns......c`mon now, I`m only 20!
    Bill Strobel
    Owner Independent Towing & Repair
    Fayetteville, NC
    Do It Right or Don`t Do It At All

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information