Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like
    User Name, you are making me nervous. I just bought a fresh bottle of FMJ. I`m going to kick myself if my Blackfire experience is like yours. I`ve got everything prepped for a early morning start to my detail. I`m gonna give the new rotary a run at the Jetta with PO85RD. Just a teaser, I don`t want tell the whole story now. The weather here in AZ could not be better and I have nothing but time tomorrow. I would have given my new PING clubs another spin but I just got mad on the course today. Detailing is like Zen for me so I`m all in with the Blackfire. :cornut: Good thing that stuff is on sale, I may be making an order.
    I hear voices in my mind and you’re worried that you’re the freak.

Post Thanks / Like
    In any event... depending upon the stream of water (whether a spray or direct stream), this stuff (BFWD) beads or sheets the water right off the paint. HOLY SH*T!!! Much moreso than other stuff I`ve used.

thanks, this is what I was looking for , the BFWD I tried several years ago would "sheet" the water whether it was spray, direct stream or rain. Just a personal preference I guess, but I like a tight beading . I don`t really have any issues with water spots as my local water supply is not that hard/alkaline

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by biolink View Post
    User Name, you are making me nervous. I just bought a fresh bottle of FMJ. I`m going to kick myself if my Blackfire experience is like yours. I`ve got everything prepped for a early morning start to my detail. I`m gonna give the new rotary a run at the Jetta with PO85RD. Just a teaser, I don`t want tell the whole story now. The weather here in AZ could not be better and I have nothing but time tomorrow. I would have given my new PING clubs another spin but I just got mad on the course today. Detailing is like Zen for me so I`m all in with the Blackfire. :cornut: Good thing that stuff is on sale, I may be making an order.
    Well, I shot a 105 last Friday... so maybe it`s better I STICK to detailing. What I`m fully realizing is that although I LOVE my hobbies, I may not be good at any of them!!! LOL
    Unemployed Since 2009 - Gibs Me Dat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information