Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meguiars

Post Thanks / Like
    Meguiar`s, IMO, is one of the top companies in the auto care industry, and for a number of good reasons! I really think a lot of companies in all ranges, from low end jobber products to the highest end boutique product lines could learn a lot from them.

1)They are the only big companies to truly preach technique of product. From a product manufacturer. Mike Phillip`s has successfully taught more people to polish correctly then all of the other forums combined IMO. From two buckets to how to polish, I don`t see any other company focus so much on doing so much correctly. Compare this with other companies who sell mis truth and lie after lie.

2)Out of all of the big companies that do bodywork/detailshop/pro line business, Meguiar`s IMO stands head and shoulders above the rest. The newest products that Jason Rose has been developing are easily as good (better in my opinion) as anything on the market. We strive to only carry the best, and I think Meguiar`s is the top of the big companies. I am happy to carry such a complete line of their product and we look forward to completing the line ASAP.

3)From start to finish very few product companies offer such a diverse selection of high quality products.

4)They have great, friendly, employees who truly have a passion for there job and `get` detailing.

5)They carry themselves with respect.

If I was only able to use one product line for the rest of my life, I would be hard pressed to use anything other then Meg`s.

Todd Helme

Proper Auto Care
    `We proudly carry Meguiars`

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by th0001 View Post
    5)They carry themselves with respect.

If I was only able to use one product line for the rest of my life, I would be hard pressed to use anything other then Meg`s.

Todd Helme

Proper Auto Care
    `We proudly carry Meguiars`
    +1 on all of your points, but especially on the final one. I believe Meguiars is the only automotive detailing manufacturer that actually hosts a detailers forum. With that comes a lot of responsibility which MeguiarsOnLine has handled with efficient professionalism. MOL allows and even encourages discussion of non-Meguiars products while disallowing product bashing of their competitors. What better way to express confidence in your product line? Oh yeah, by offering a complete, money back satisfaction guarantee - which they do :thumbup:

On the education aspect, Meguiars is heads and shoulders above the rest by hosting free detailing classes at their facility in Irvine, CA, throughout the year. Add to that the Meguiars regularly dispatches their employees across the country to participate in similar classes and seminars hosted by other detailing giants like AutoGeek.

The final yardstick of professionalism: Meguiars will not sell their products at any of their free classes, despite numerous requests by the class attendees to do so, to avoid any inference of impropriety. :cornut:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mother`s and Poorboy`s also have their own forums, but MOL seems to be a lot bigger and more thorough in covering all detailing aspects of a car.

Speaking of detailing classes, when is CMA going to have one? It`d be a a lot of fun and also very educational.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by th0001 View Post
    The newest products that Jason Rose has been developing are easily as good (better in my opinion) as anything on the market.
    Wow, already working on 2010 products or are you referring to the new 2009 ones?
    Nick
    Tucker`s Detailing Services
    2012 Ford Transit Connect
    815-954-0773

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information