Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Polish Angel has jumped into graphene

So Polish Angel just dropped Cosmic Graphene Spritz. So who`s gonna buy and let everyone know how they like it?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Polish Angel has jumped into graphene

I just received an email from Polish Angel about this product. Anyone try it or have any experience with it? How does it compares to my favorite Cosmic Spritz?

Post Thanks / Like

I also noticed that they have a new product called Glasscoat Cosmic Diamond. On the website it doesn`t mention anything on how long it should last. On the Cosmic V2 it should last 18-24 months.

Post Thanks / Like

Saw this and thought about it till I read that it does well on Metallics and darker colors. Would be good for the garage queen but not the daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I added it to my cart after getting the email but didn`t hit purchase so I`m feeling fairly confident that next weekend I`ll have a 15% discount offer and it`ll be at my door by the second week of March. That`s usually the way PA and I do business. Polish Angel has jumped into graphene

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk
    Likes Tc99m liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uncbrs View Post
    I added it to my cart after getting the email but didn`t hit purchase so I`m feeling fairly confident that next weekend I`ll have a 15% discount offer and it`ll be at my door by the second week of March. That`s usually the way PA and I do business. Polish Angel has jumped into graphene

Code `24h` usually works at any time. Throw it on your order now, bet it discounts.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Silly Rabbit View Post
    Code `24h` usually works at any time. Throw it on your order now, bet it discounts.
    I thought so too but it`s a no go right now with 24h. I figure their CRM documents carts that don`t end up in checkout and eventually triggers a discount though. I`m pretty sure Spring / Easter will at least bring one on soon enough.

I have some unused PA products but this one excites me for some reason.

Post Thanks / Like

Right on schedule. My 24h code email came. I think it`s time to hit submit Polish Angel has jumped into graphene

Post Thanks / Like

Right on schedule. My 24h code email came. I think it`s time to hit submit Polish Angel has jumped into graphene

Well grab some Cosmic Color Spray too, they have limited time of 200ml!!
    Likes Uncbrs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Well grab some Cosmic Color Spray too, they have limited time of 200ml!!Polish Angel has jumped into graphene2:
    My hesitancy with some of their stuff (all brands really) meant for longer term is my inability to stop trying new products. I know I waste money on this hobby but I struggle knowing I`m stripping a product meant for 6 months+ at month 2. I loved the flockencreme look but stripped and polished it after 2.5 months and didn`t reapply in favor of something new. Illogical, I know.

It gets worse if I tell you my two daily drivers are garage kept and driven maybe 50 miles a week... combined

Likes Silly Rabbit liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

My hesitancy with some of their stuff (all brands really) meant for longer term is my inability to stop trying new products. I know I waste money on this hobby but I struggle knowing I`m stripping a product meant for 6 months+ at month 2. I loved the flockencreme look but stripped and polished it after 2.5 months and didn`t reapply in favor of something new. Illogical, I know.

It gets worse if I tell you my two daily drivers are garage kept and driven maybe 50 miles a week... combined

LOL, I got my email from them as well, and I know kind of what you speak of. I have way way too many products that I can manage to use up. But it`s like a warm feeling browsing and buying a few more here and there. I keep a handle on my PA products now.... well, I think I have a few of them now....
    Likes Uncbrs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Let us know what you think of the products when you get a chance to use it. So far I loved all of the Polish Angel products that I have tried.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fskof View Post
    Let us know what you think of the products when you get a chance to use it. So far I loved all of the Polish Angel products that I have tried.
    Will do. I`m excited for this one since it can just go right over any current LSP.

The PA stuff is all really nice to use. I was hesitant about some of it since the cost is so high but even the Sprayduster Active has been nice as a drying aid lately.

The Master Compound was my favorite as a 1-Step recently and I tried a ton of different compounds. Nothing compared to it!

Post Thanks / Like

Meant for it to be only an interior day with DIY Detail`s Interior Ceramic but the Graphene Spritz ended up too tempting after finding bird ```` on the hood. I ended up doing an Absolute rinseless (I`ll admit it wasn`t a full wash as some of the car just wasn`t dirty) and followed up the washed areas with the PA Graphene Spritz. I would say I quickly washed about 75% of the car...I know that`s blasphemy around here. Polish Angel has jumped into graphene

The PA Graphene Spritz is a gray color so very visible and visible on the towel afterwards. I used PFM Towels for the application and it`s very forgiving. One of the pictures you`ll see I definitely over applied just to test it on the second go over the hood and it was still not an issue... wiped right off. This was about as easy to use as any quick detailer really.

After the final wipe it looks great. Same as you would expect from any PA product. I also wouldn`t be surprised if it looks even better tomorrow as per the norm with PA.

I think the real question now is durability. I`m not a good test for durability because I`ll lay stuff down with every wash. Under this now is Owner`s Pride Ceramic Detailer (really like this but expensive) and under that is maybe 3 or 4 layers of Mitchell & King wax. New product and layering is my kryptonite. I believe we`re due for more snow and freezing rain so I`ll intentionally take it out if that comes but I still wouldn`t base any durability predictions off of my results.

In the end, great product but I might struggle a bit to see how it`s going to do anything much different than Sprayduster and even Presto. The biggest difference being I use those others to help dry. This one of course I used once dry. I assume it should have greater durability than either of those but hard to tell based on PA`s website description.

I`ll also try it on my metallic blue one of these days. This white paint today is the most forgiving paint ever being a metallic pearlescent white. All in all good stuff but I think you can get similar results with other PA products and this might just be their push into the graphene marketing.

Likes Silly Rabbit liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Meant for it to be only an interior day with DIY Detail`s Interior Ceramic but the Graphene Spritz ended up too tempting after finding bird ```` on the hood. I ended up doing an Absolute rinseless (I`ll admit it wasn`t a full wash as some of the car just wasn`t dirty) and followed up the washed areas with the PA Graphene Spritz. I would say I quickly washed about 75% of the car...I know that`s blasphemy around here. Polish Angel has jumped into graphene

The PA Graphene Spritz is a gray color so very visible and visible on the towel afterwards. I used PFM Towels for the application and it`s very forgiving. One of the pictures you`ll see I definitely over applied just to test it on the second go over the hood and it was still not an issue... wiped right off. This was about as easy to use as any quick detailer really.

After the final wipe it looks great. Same as you would expect from any PA product. I also wouldn`t be surprised if it looks even better tomorrow as per the norm with PA.

I think the real question now is durability. I`m not a good test for durability because I`ll lay stuff down with every wash. Under this now is Owner`s Pride Ceramic Detailer (really like this but expensive) and under that is maybe 3 or 4 layers of Mitchell & King wax. New product and layering is my kryptonite. I believe we`re due for more snow and freezing rain so I`ll intentionally take it out if that comes but I still wouldn`t base any durability predictions off of my results.

In the end, great product but I might struggle a bit to see how it`s going to do anything much different than Sprayduster and even Presto. The biggest difference being I use those others to help dry. This one of course I used once dry. I assume it should have greater durability than either of those but hard to tell based on PA`s website description.

I`ll also try it on my metallic blue one of these days. This white paint today is the most forgiving paint ever being a metallic pearlescent white. All in all good stuff but I think you can get similar results with other PA products and this might just be their push into the graphene marketing.

Great review!! Very nice shine on your car.
    I did chuckle a bit at your line about Owner`s Pride Detailer - "expensive" - as your using a Polish Angel product.
    Keep us updated on the toughness of this spray, it certainly looks nice.
    Likes Uncbrs, Coatings=crack liked this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information