Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Polish Angel has jumped into graphene

Quote Originally Posted by Silly Rabbit View Post
    Great review!! Very nice shine on your car.
    I did chuckle a bit at your line about Owner`s Pride Detailer - "expensive" - as your using a Polish Angel product.
    Keep us updated on the toughness of this spray, it certainly looks nice.
    Totally true on the Owner`s Pride stuff relative to PA. However, I feel PA has earned their pricing and I worried I was going to regret a US product with a lot of YouTube hype for $50. So even though it`s turned out to be a decent product, I still think of it as expensive.

PA just carries that luxury feel to it for some reason... maybe since it travels such a long way to get to me?!

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

As far as durability goes, my best guess so far is it`ll go strong for about 4-6 weeks and then needs a touch-up. The white vehicle went through the usual Spring slushy snowstorm so it was a mess. However, it was still beading. I used some pre-wash + foam washed and dried with White Carnuaba PA. I then went ahead and topped with the PA Graphene again. It looks great for now but I do think the Graphene Spray is not as slick as Rapidwaxx or the Carnuaba Arts line.

So my conclusion is about what I expect with PA... the looks are phenomenol but the durability claims are ambitious. The Graphene spray has no durability listed so no real disappointment. I find it interesting that Esoteric support will usually provide the most accurate assessment of PA durability.

Overall, I`m happy with it after not having had expectations beyond looks.

Likes Coatings=crack liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Happened to be out and it`s raining/snowing. Here`s the graphene beading!

Likes CleanIt liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uncbrs View Post
    Happened to be out and it`s raining/snowing. Here`s the graphene beading!

Love me some PA beads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes Uncbrs, 981 Cayman S, CleanIt liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Glasscoat Cosmic Diamond & Glasscoat Graphene Spritz

If you dig molten, glassy looking gloss this stuff meets that need. Not sure how it would look on black but awesome on colors if you like that look. Surface is smooooth and relatively slick which I think is the Diamond underneath that somehow provides that aspect. Spritz alone doesn’t have quite the same silky feel. :shrug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 981 Cayman S View Post
    Glasscoat Cosmic Diamond & Glasscoat Graphene Spritz

If you dig molten, glassy looking gloss this stuff meets that need. Not sure how it would look on black but awesome on colors if you like that look. Surface is smooooth and relatively slick which I think is the Diamond underneath that somehow provides that aspect. Spritz alone doesn’t have quite the same silky feel. :shrug:

So from a Polish Angel guru that has used most of the entire lineup, what is your take on the new Graphine compared to the rest? I`m curious how you would rate.... or I guess I should say, how you would class this, Cosmic, and High Gloss. For the readers looking for whatever goals they want to achive, shine/gloss, durability, beading, etc.

You always have great in depth views and break it down easy to know which one would want.
    Likes Coatings=crack liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have been very impressed with the Polish Angel Cosmic V2 topped off with Cosmic Spritz. I`m sticking with this combo.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Silly Rabbit View Post
    So from a Polish Angel guru that has used most of the entire lineup, what is your take on the new Graphine compared to the rest? I`m curious how you would rate.... or I guess I should say, how you would class this, Cosmic, and High Gloss. For the readers looking for whatever goals they want to achive, shine/gloss, durability, beading, etc.

You always have great in depth views and break it down easy to know which one would want.
    Given that it’s still relatively new and only been on this car since March 10th, any conclusions on durability when used as directed would be inaccurate; it’s still doing wonderfully on this car after 1 month+. I washed the car 7 days ago and all was ‘as applied’ w regards to look, feel and beading on this daily-driven car in Ohio; didn’t bother to squirt any more Spritz at it…no need.

Looks? Who is to really say…such a subjective topic that depends on individual perceptions. That said, my views on appearance come from the view out my front windshield & side view mirror while I drive to work as the sun comes up. The Cayman has bulging fenders, front and back, so how the early morning sun looks on the front left and how the drivers door/rear fender bulge look in the mirror in those conditions is how I compare.

High Gloss was a bit more brightly reflective, Cosmic a bit richer with a glassy look and the new Graphene Spritz? Well, I ain’t putting it on my car Polish Angel has jumped into graphene. I’ve been using Kami Overcoat V5 on that since early last fall and it pleases me in all areas; looks, anti-fouling, beading,longevity for those times I don’t wanna wash (like Jan thru Feb Polish Angel has jumped into graphene)…not screwing up that goodness in the hopes of chasing Unicorns! On a few other panels of cars I tried it on it seems a touch more vivid. Graphene Spritz by itself has the same feel to it on the surface as Cosmic.

I think in this pairing, the Diamond is the larger jump (vs Cosmic V2). It just seems to be a thicker, more molten-glass-like gloss and the smooth, somewhat slick feel is *very* nice…’Rapidwaxx’ nice with a touch less slickness. While still ‘sealant-like’ easy to use, some of the application characteristics lead me to think it will be an extra-strength version of Cosmic V2.

Again, just initial impressions & opinions, no science behind it aside from living with it in daily driver use for a month. How will it do over time in the real world? I’ll let ya know in 2024.

Car I used it on got the full chemical/mechanical decon, polish and PA Primer Spritz wipe down prior to application.

Quote Originally Posted by Fskof View Post
    I have been very impressed with the Polish Angel Cosmic V2 topped off with Cosmic Spritz. I`m sticking with this combo.
    If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it! Polish Angel has jumped into graphene

Post Thanks / Like

Stripped the car down to its bare coating (Kami ISM 3.0) then dropped the PA Graphene Spritz on it. With the ‘regular’ Cosmic Spritz if you leave a streak/smudge, can easily clean it up later with just a quick buff. Left a streak on the hood with this stuff and a quick buff wouldn’t remove it. A little more spritz on a towel followed by a clean buff did remove it though.

A bit different…:shrug: Polish Angel has jumped into graphene

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 981 Cayman S View Post
    Stripped the car down to its bare coating (Kami ISM 3.0) then dropped the PA Graphene Spritz on it. With the ‘regular’ Cosmic Spritz if you leave a streak/smudge, can easily clean it up later with just a quick buff. Left a streak on the hood with this stuff and a quick buff wouldn’t remove it. A little more spritz on a towel followed by a clean buff did remove it though.

A bit different…:shrug: Polish Angel has jumped into graphene

Vette looks just amazing, a pool of black color.
    Likes noorth liked this post
    Thanks 981 Cayman S thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I just got some of this to use on my new(to me) bmw x3. It’s PA, so it’s great, but it doesn’t really stand out against the rest of the line that I’ve used- which is limited.
    2018 Acura TLX ASpec

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information