Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: P&S Beadmaker?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: P&S Beadmaker?

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    I wonder why the FK425 trashed 476S for me so terribly...I gather that "LSP trashing" isn`t something that many encounter with the products under discussion...

If I am remembering properly I think once I had an issue with FK425 messing with a fresher application of Colli 845. I believe when I brought it up people said I was crazy and the issue was on my end. But since then I staid away from that combo.

Its also harder for me since I basically went to coatings in place of waxes. I was never big on paste waxes myself for some reason.

Post Thanks / Like

I just got some DG rinseless wash, mixed it at the QD ratio, WOW is this stuff slick. Easily beats Beadmaker and FK425. Looks awesome too.
    Likes MattPersman liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I just got some DG rinseless wash, mixed it at the QD ratio, WOW is this stuff slick. Easily beats Beadmaker and FK425. Looks awesome too.
    Dan...whats the QD ratio for DG Waterless?
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx View Post
    Dan...whats the QD ratio for DG Waterless?
    3oz of #931 to 16oz of water. Just did another car with this stuff this morning, if there is something more slick than this stuff, someone please let me know! This is the slickest product I`ve EVER used. Not sure about durability or anything, but even 1 week in, the first car I did is still super slick. FK425 wears off a bit. Beadmaker takes a while to get slick and then stays pretty slick.

Post Thanks / Like

3oz of #931 to 16oz of water. Just did another car with this stuff this morning, if there is something more slick than this stuff, someone please let me know! This is the slickest product I`ve EVER used. Not sure about durability or anything, but even 1 week in, the first car I did is still super slick. FK425 wears off a bit. Beadmaker takes a while to get slick and then stays pretty slick.

I have used the DG rinse-less and seem to remember it was nice to use. I decided to go away from it because I thought ONR ans UWWP were better overall products for my use. But maybe I should rethink this and check it out again.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TroyScherer View Post
    I have used the DG rinse-less and seem to remember it was nice to use. I decided to go away from it because I thought ONR ans UWWP were better overall products for my use. But maybe I should rethink this and check it out again.
    I have no comments on it as a rinseless, but as a QD/Spray wax, it is the slickest product I`ve ever used, no exceptions.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. I always thought the dilution was 10:1. Maybe that was for a spray/waterless wash.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Ah, this thread just keeps on being more interesting to me that I`d expected! DuraGloss Rinseless/#931 is another thing that`s slipped under my radar.

TroyScherer- Yeah, for some reason those Collinites seem easy to mess up with the wrong QD/RW (I trashed both 476S and 845 with the old version of ONR and I too was told I mustbe crazy).

While I too am pretty much over paste waxes, I guess FK1000P still sorta qualifies.

Post Thanks / Like

Eagle One wipe and shine. Apex detail you tube, Brian did a comparison between the 2.

2nd post

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread Information