Post Thanks / Like

Drive Auto Victory Nano Polish & Seal

I was wondering if anyone uses this AIO Polish and Seal. It looks like a great idea if it works. I have so much sealant and wax I bought from Autopia when I was detailing for money that I really don`t need anything but I have arthritis so bad a one step polish and seal would be great. I know it is probably to good to be true. LOL. I ran many searches and could not find anything on Autopia about this product which may be telling me something. Thanks for any help.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Drive Auto Victory Nano Polish & Seal

Drive VNP&S was at the top of my AIO list for my recently new job. I will be servicing via AIO’s and it is the one that I really wanted to get, but when I ordered my product, Drive was out of the smaller size bottles, and I didn’t deem it wise to order a gallon of something I never have used, so I bought Menzerna 3 in 1. The Drive product has my attention because it is local to me, and offers a sealant vs the nomerous other AIO’s that offer Carnuba. The Drive product will be my next AIO purchase, if they have it in stock.

Post Thanks / Like

Scott at Dallas Paint Correction on you tube did a review on this product...AG / Autopia does not stock it...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KBsToy View Post
    Scott at Dallas Paint Correction on you tube did a review on this product...AG / Autopia does not stock it...
    I mean`t Drive, if Drive has it in stock.

Post Thanks / Like

Mean Green and KB, I appreciate responses. I was searching U Tube for engine detailing tips (I have a brand new Tundra and it has an incredible number of sensors and electronics in the engine bay) and I saw Scott`s review of Drive`s VNP&S and that is what got me interested in it. It seemed to do a great job in Scott`s video for a vehicle that is not in bad shape. I may give it a try. I think like you Mean Green, I don`t want a large investment in it until I verify that it will work for me. I have always used Klasse AIO but I have never used it as a one step polish and protectant. I have always polished with Menzerna or Meguir`s and then used the Klasse AIO and the second step Klasse pure sealant. It has always worked well for me. I guess reading the Autopia Forums, Klasse is kind of old school these days. LOL.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KBsToy View Post
    The black BMW in the YouTube is pretty clean and doesn`t really give you a good idea of how effective the product is. A swirled up before and after shot would have been helpful. In the comments, it looks like the shipping for a bottle is pretty steep.

Scott has some interesting videos, furniture polish as a tire dressing for example so I take his advice with a grain of salt.
    Likes D.BRITT liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

For an AOI without wax CarPro Essence really does a great job.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Rimccarty, I will check out CarPro Essence.

Thread Information