Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hydrosilex Recharge

What has been your prep for this? I want to do a little clean up before our first child arrives and was going to do a light polish. I typically use amigo, but wondering how it will play with this stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Well have yet to receive any info from hydrosilex about the order shipment, even though I sent numerous emails and they don`t answer their phone, I decided to use the internet to my advantage. I located the local BBB for their area and filed a complaint (did this about 10 minutes ago) and since this new generation of retailers who always carry their cell phones and websites on their hips so to speak, I figured this might get their attention. If not then I guess there are other ways to garnish an answer from these folks.

I am at a point that I don`t care if I get it or not, this company has left a bad taste in my mouth for service.

I guess I am getting to old for this kind of nonsense when it comes to customer service.

So basically I am sitting here with my swelled knee that I had replaced on Wednesday looking for things to do and for answers!!!
    I worked for a communications company for 35 yrs and we had what they called positive reporting. You always gave status on repairs or new installations. I guess in this new age that courtesy is no longer available.
    Last edited by grisby; 02-04-2018 at 10:31 AM. Reason: spelling
    Thanks
    Bill G

1972 Buick GS Stage 1
    1 of 728 made
    1 of 1 SCO color combo
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I emailed them and I didn’t get a response but I did get an update. It’s got updated Friday and i should receive it tomorrow. I definitely won’t be dealing with them anymore. I’ll update tomorrow afternoon when I get my mail

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmike40nj View Post
    I emailed them and I didn’t get a response but I did get an update. It’s got updated Friday and i should receive it tomorrow. I definitely won’t be dealing with them anymore. I’ll update tomorrow afternoon when I get my mail
    Never got an email from them but I checked the post office website with the tracking number that they sent me 5 days after original order and it looks like it was shipped and its now in the hub.

Below is from the PO website

Expected Delivery on
    MONDAY
    FEBRUARY
    by
    8:00pm

Status
    In-Transit
    February 4, 2018 at 10:55 am

Arrived at Hub

You can see that it was about an hour after I contacted the BBB which I think is just a coincidence. Because the BBB should be closed on a Sunday. Either that or maybe they are monitoring the website for finally checking their emails(yeah right!!!!)

At least you got an update, hope you get yours and I will let you know if I ever get mine.

I guess they will blame the Post Office for an 11 day delivery time for Priority mail!!
    Thanks
    Bill G

1972 Buick GS Stage 1
    1 of 728 made
    1 of 1 SCO color combo
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thought I read somewhere that they ran outta bottles which caused delays. Maybe they weren`t ready for the interest it recd.

Will be interesting to see if it proves to be a solid product.

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered mine on the Jan 19th when link was posted on here. I received mine 4 days later. I will have to go along with they weren`t prepared for response for $10.00 product.

A lot of people here on autopia looking for that perfect product

If they are a start up company they have to keep customers informed so they keep coming back for product later.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    Thought I read somewhere that they ran outta bottles which caused delays. Maybe they weren`t ready for the interest it recd.

Will be interesting to see if it proves to be a solid product.
    thats what they told me when I called. They were waiting for some bottles. Hopefully it arrives today like it’s says when i track it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KBsToy View Post
    I ordered mine on the Jan 19th when link was posted on here. I received mine 4 days later. I will have to go along with they weren`t prepared for response for $10.00 product.

A lot of people here on autopia looking for that perfect product

If they are a start up company they have to keep customers informed so they keep coming back for product later.
    Agreed, if its a startup company or any company for that matter, if they keep the consumer happy they will be happy in sales. No professionalism, just profits. At least you got yours in 4 days, its now 12, albeit I got a notice from them in this mornings email that my shipment is out for delivery. Only took them, what, 12 days to respond, and its automated at that
    Thanks
    Bill G

1972 Buick GS Stage 1
    1 of 728 made
    1 of 1 SCO color combo

Post Thanks / Like

I can fill in with they are going world wide with the launch. Even in little Sweden they are able to it from a reseller. And here the pro detailers has have it since oktober november something to test it out. Is the company US based that stands behind hydrosilex recharge or is it a reseller? But anyhow the customer service is important to have it good from the start. And inform the customer if there is any delays and why. HS Recharge is only available in the 1 liter bottle here as for now is it that one they sold for 10$? Here the price is 40$ for 1l. I thought first that it was for the 500ml 16oz bottle. So know it makes more sense and more value. But man I have so many different lsp now so I can protect a car for my life time lol. Will it be a premium product then I will invest in it. So follow yours experience and thoughts about it close.

Hope it sorts out so you get it soon. The price you are getting it for is extremely cheap so it can be worth the wait for it.

Post Thanks / Like

thats what they told me when I called. They were waiting for some bottles. Hopefully it arrives today like it’s says when i track it
    It would of been nice if they would of told the other folks who ordered the same scenario. I called the morning of the 29th and it rang and rang and I finally hung up, perhaps I should of waited longer for a person to answer. It was the same day that I got the shipping notification, though, perhaps they had caller ID. Don`t know, don`t care, hope its a good product for them. Like I said in an above post, supposed to be delivered today, we just had a major storm, schools are closed, had to cancel my leg therapy for today at least because its a sheet of ice where I live. Most likely it should be delivered tomorrow.

UPDATE 1305
    I received an email from the BBB at 1247 and they assigned me a case number and said that they notified Hydrosilex of the complaint and they are awaiting comment from them. They work faster than I thought.
    Last edited by grisby; 02-05-2018 at 01:07 PM. Reason: update status on BBB
    Thanks
    Bill G

1972 Buick GS Stage 1
    1 of 728 made
    1 of 1 SCO color combo

Post Thanks / Like

Still waiting for my bottle too.

Post Thanks / Like

I also ordered this around 1/24 or 1/25, received my shipping confirmation on 1/29 and have not received an update. I just checked the tracking number and it still says pre-shipment. The label was created. An actual update would be nice if they did in fact run out of bottles. Let us know its backordered and an approximate date. If it`s not the Bee`s Knee`s I doubt I will be buying again. Especially at the retail price if shipping is $10 on top of the price.
    John

JEMM Auto Detailing - Serving the Greater Binghamton, NY area

Post Thanks / Like

I just received my order. It came with a lengthy typed note from the ceo Mike Cardenas. It just explains how to apply and that he is a professional detailer and has more products coming. So is below freezing I’m jersey but the weekend looks promising. I would use it tomorrow but there calling for snow on Wednesday.

Post Thanks / Like

I just received my order. It came with a lengthy typed note from the ceo Mike Cardenas. It just explains how to apply and that he is a professional detailer and has more products coming. So is below freezing I’m jersey but the weekend looks promising. I would use it tomorrow but there calling for snow on Wednesday.
    Yep, just got an email from them saying it was delivered. Wife went down to the mailbox and it was there. Yep same note, glad the mailman did not drop en-route due to wrapping but it arrived here safely. Freezing here too but with knee operation I won`t be able to try for a while. Now I will wait see what BBB follow up is.

Thanks for listening to my rant but at least you know why!!

BTW, if you go to their website now and do a search on sample they are now charging 9.99 for it--I do not know if that includes shipping. Will not be ordering again from there.
    Thanks
    Bill G

1972 Buick GS Stage 1
    1 of 728 made
    1 of 1 SCO color combo

Post Thanks / Like

^^^That`s how it has been. Pay for the shipping/handling and get a 16oz bottle. Still an excellent deal for $9.99 IMO...
    Scott Harle
    www.autodermatology.com
    Autodermatology
    Serving Naples and SW Florida
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/autodermatology
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/autodermatology
    Likes Rblouin liked this post

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread Information