Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hydrosilex Recharge

^^^I`m using the `dry` method. Spray on clean dry surface. Wipe. Done.

As for the `wet` method, you will wet the vehicle (or after it is washed) and then spray the product onto your paint and spray off. Very similar to Hydro 2 or the other similar `water activated` products.
    Scott Harle
    www.autodermatology.com
    Autodermatology
    Serving Naples and SW Florida
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/autodermatology
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/autodermatology

Post Thanks / Like

I also did the "dry" method. Its still way too cold here to get the PW out like the way that Gyeon Wetcoat needs to be applied. Spray on a dry surface, then spread and wipe off with a micro fiber

Post Thanks / Like

Just got done using it. I did the wet method on the wheels and then the dry on the rest of the car. It doesn’t feel as slick on the wheels as wet coat did but the paint is super slick. Wiped on and off very easily with no smearing. The car had 2 month old PNS that was only barely holding on to the hood and roof and was pretty dead on the rest of the car. So we’ll see how long one application of this will last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes Stokdgs, MattPersman liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmike40nj View Post
    I ordered my sample on Tuesday. It still hasn’t shipped. I got an email saying they were waiting on 16oz bottles to arrive in a couple days
    I got a confirmation email. That my order shipped today.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tc99m View Post
    I got a confirmation email. That my order shipped today.
    Same here.
    Likes Tc99m liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Britsdaddy View Post
    I also did the "dry" method. Its still way too cold here to get the PW out like the way that Gyeon Wetcoat needs to be applied. Spray on a dry surface, then spread and wipe off with a micro fiber
    Interesting... so you used it on a sealant that was on an end of life situation. Very interested to see how it performs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sixsix View Post
    Just got done using it. I did the wet method on the wheels and then the dry on the rest of the car. It doesn’t feel as slick on the wheels as wet coat did but the paint is super slick. Wiped on and off very easily with no smearing. The car had 2 month old PNS that was only barely holding on to the hood and roof and was pretty dead on the rest of the car. So we’ll see how long one application of this will last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So you used it on a sealant that was somewhat failing....looking forward to see how an SIO2 product does in this application.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by glfnaz View Post
    Interesting... so you used it on a sealant that was on an end of life situation. Very interested to see how it performs.
    I didn`t apply it over a sealant. I mostly used it on glass and the headlights. I did apply some to half a door to see how it performs, but my truck already has Gloss coat on it so I`m a little apprehensive about performance over it. I have noticed that multiple coats work better. I did my shower doors. One door has 2 coats and seems to be shedding water better than the single coat door.

I have problems.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Did you get your order yet?? I got my email on the same date and it still shows as just a label is being printed--
    Status
    Pre-Shipment
    January 29, 2018 at 12:48 pm

Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item

FORT WAYNE, IN 46818

I tried to contact them for update but no response and it looks like an invalid email in their contact section(getOFFdavis@hotmail.com) which doesn`t seem professional to me. I still sent a msg to that email but as previous posters posted==NO Response

Thanks in advance for your reply
    Thanks
    Bill G

1972 Buick GS Stage 1
    1 of 728 made
    1 of 1 SCO color combo

Post Thanks / Like

I never even got tracking info from them. I thought maybe I got scammed. But it showed up about 6 days after I ordered it. I`m in AZ and seems everything I order takes forever to get here.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, ordered mine on the 24th, got the "shipping" notification" on the 29th and I am in Pennsylvania a lot closer than AZ. Thanks for the reply, not like I can put it on now anyway, just had a total knee replacement yesterday so it will be a while, plus its light snow mixed with rain as I type. Last week was nice weather but O Well!!
    Thanks
    Bill G

1972 Buick GS Stage 1
    1 of 728 made
    1 of 1 SCO color combo

Post Thanks / Like

I got the shipment info on Monday the 29th. Still no update. I emailed the info@hydrosilex and got a not responsive sever. I then emailed Geoff to cancel my order if it doesn’t ship today. Something seems fishy. Idk

Post Thanks / Like

Received mine on the 11th. Beading well after 2 snow storms and a couple rain`s. More impressive was I applied to stainless steel appliance`s. It has cut down fingerprinting immensely and makes for just a quick damp wipe to remove. Holding up well in the fiberglass shower as well
    Likes Tc99m liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

It`s amazing how well coatings work on stainless steel appliances; they really excel on those black touchpad controls of appliances that always end up fingerprinted.
    Quote Originally Posted by yamabob View Post
    Received mine on the 11th. Beading well after 2 snow storms and a couple rain`s. More impressive was I applied to stainless steel appliance`s. It has cut down fingerprinting immensely and makes for just a quick damp wipe to remove. Holding up well in the fiberglass shower as well

Post Thanks / Like

Ah. I did not do that area of the range. Looks like I missed a spot.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread Information