I had high hopes for Gloss Coat. Last year I triple coated my wife`s Durango in it. At the time, it looked awesome. However, as time went on (only a few months, not even a full year), it began to water spot worse and worse. Every time I had to wash it needed to be preceded with a vinegar wash or something. It was pissing me off! We have it up for sale. Prior to offering it for sale, I decided to polish it out again. Here`s how it looked with the 3 coats of Gloss Coat on it:

Not pretty indeed! I polished it out and added one coat of Gloss Coat again (I will never sell it to a customer now, so I need to find ways to use it up). Obviously I didn`t want the same thing happening again, so I first applied a new sealant out that was horribly frustrating to use (it was humid in its defence). I stopped using it and switched to an old school product that I have always loved:
Duragloss 501!

Now after many days of wearing 501 over the Gloss Coat, it is incredibly slick (much more so than what Gloss Coat gives) and the shine is deeper I feel and the best part is no water spots, even after being out in the rain and being hit by sprinklers. Old School Rocks BABY!!