Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Csl bs exov3

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Csl bs exov3

Quote Originally Posted by Dwhite0960 View Post
    Sounds awesome thanks again for the wealth of good quailty info.
    well tbh another more expensive box was calling my name so I had to answer

but tomorrow night is another day, haha

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Brandt how did you know the topper was not sticking to the coating? Could you see it pile up? I`ve never seen this on a coating. The closest thing that I can picture is when my windshield wipers scrape off Wolfgang Perfekt Vision off of my coated windshield. Is it something like that? Damn that is slick!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    Brandt how did you know the topper was not sticking to the coating? Could you see it pile up? I`ve never seen this on a coating. The closest thing that I can picture is when my windshield wipers scrape off Wolfgang Perfekt Vision off of my coated windshield. Is it something like that? Damn that is slick!
    if it`s still there after a wash its not doing anything
    I think it just washes off
    it definitely does not stick to exov2, the exov2 side and the csl+exov2 side shed all water behavior effect after a wash with a ph neutral shampoo
    I may be wrong but the diminished beading after one wash does not lie, it says something at least
    I`d say it sticks to the CSL but not the EXO
    I really think exo as a top layer on csl is all you`d need with that combo
    no sense in wasting money on any fancy toppers
    hell, even when I used ech20 as a qd it diminished the beading effect of the csl+exo a little bit compared to just those two alone

CSL+ c2v3 does almost the same thing as CSL+EXOv2 but not for as long and it doesn`t repel water as ruthlessly as csl+exov2

you`d really have to do the same test I did on my hood and drive in the rain and watch it the same way I have over the past 5+ months...it`s literally night and day difference when you add them together compared to them separately

the combo side was still beading like crazy on top of a dirty surface uncleaned for over a month while the other two seperately were overwhelmed with the hood`s filth

if I can find a single coating that behaves like this- I`d be happy to give it a go as well, still got some real estate left to test on

and with v3 on top of csl, you have a 7h coating on top of a 9h coating so that`s not too bad,, I think exov2 was 2 or 3h rating

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks a lot Brandt, now I am going to have to skip fishing for a whole weekend this spring to spend 2 days polishing my whole truck and putting CSL and ExoV3 on it. I figure it should pay that time back as year goes on in a lot quicker and less frequent cleanings though.
    Likes Dwhite0960 liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information