Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Polish Angel Viking Spritz (First Time)

I don`t mean for this to be a review by any stretch of the imagination. That said, I had a chance to try Polish Angel`s Viking Spritz today. This car sits in a garage and had a complete 3 bucket, pressure wash about 2 weeks ago and didn`t have 20 miles on it since then. I gave it a waterless wash using Poorboy`s Spray and Wipe, this car was not dirty.

After everything was said and done I felt a bit perplexed. I shook the living snot out of the product trying to get it to mix well but never did get all of the clumps out of the neck of the bottle. Seriously, I shook it for 15 minutes. The spray nozzle as others have mentioned is not something that can be dialed back sufficiently for a product that is called a Spritz. If this is the case with this product across the board, Polish Angel needs to get their stuff together, this is a high end product and the delviery of this product isn`t acceptable. Maybe it was just my bottle, heck, maybe it`s just me. I don`t know if this is just poor sprayer design or user error of if the clumps in the product affect the sprayer. I tried altering my technique but the blobs seemed to come at the first of the pull and the end with quick, slow, half or full pulls.

I tried, I really did, to get a fine mist but ultimately it kind of spurted/blurped out of the nozzle using more of the product than I felt necessary though not really covering sufficiently in other areas. I tried to kind of drag/push the product lightly across the panels to insure complete coverage and think I actually achieved this but all while using more product than I would have though sufficient. The product fragrance if that`s what you call it, kind of reminded me of shoe polish and the product looked kind of orange and muddy on the surface.

Now this all sounds really negative and perhaps it is. I ended up using between 1/4 and 1/3 of the bottle doing a Ford Edge all while trying to be frugal. This all said, the results are quite beautiful and the surface is very slick and getting more so as the hours pass. Can`t wait to see it in the morning. I really like the result but will admit that if I can`t find a way to more economically apply the product, I don`t see me using this product on a regular basis. Anyway, it`s all about performance and I like the finished product. I took a few pictures. I know these are in the shade and that only the sun tells the truth but I had read something, somewhere that recommended keeping it out of the sun for a few hours. I`ve looked it over very closely and have no doubt it will look equally as impressive in the sun.

I think that next time I`ll try to apply it using a microfiber applicator to insure coverage and not overusing the product and then wipe with a towel. For me the jury is out at this moment but I think I like it.

Spray pattern example:

Finished pics in the shade:

Attached Images Attached Images
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Likes Ronkh, Angus, RaysWay, The Driver, tropicsteve and 1 others liked this post

Thread Information