Post Thanks / Like

Arrow New CG shine & seal spray sealant

Activate Intsant Wet Finish Shine and Seal protects against the harsh elements and enhances a brilliant shine with an easy-to-use spray formula. The innovative sealant is formulated with Reactive Fusion Technology for reduced application time, improved durability, and extended protection. Activate Shine & Seal creates a slick surface that dirt, pollution, and water simply slide from. Just shake, then spray on weatherproof protection and bright shine for every season. The slick formula sprays and cures quickly to bond to any paint color. Protect exterior paintwork, glass, clear optical plastics like headlights and tail lights, wheels, polished metals like chrome and stainless steel, and much more. Reactive Fusion Technology combines extreme gloss enhancers with premium white carnauba wax and synthetic sealants to create a superior shine. Protect any vehicle with Activate Shine and Seal: the next generation of spray sealant technology.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Durable Spray Sealant Technology
    Sealant is synthetic car wax that shields and protects against industrial and natural contamination, and enhances a high gloss shine. Traditional sealants come in cream form and require a time-consuming application process by hand or dual action polisher. Activate Shine and Seal skips the tedious bits in favor of instant spray-on protection and shine that lasts for months. Simply shake the three-part emulsion to activate the spray sealant with wax and gloss enhancers, then mist over any exterior car part that would need a coat of wax. Allow Activate Shine & Seal to dry and cure for 15 minutes, then buff off any residue with a premium microfiber towel. Protect and shine exterior paintwork, glass, clear optical plastics on headlights and tail lights, wheels, polished metals, and any other part that is painted, shiny, or clear with Chemical Guys Activate Shine and Seal.

WAC20816-2T.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=eOH9ov6zqUI

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New CG shine & seal spray sealant

Reactive Fusion Technology??????????????????
    "If your Personal Beliefs deny what`s objectively true about the world, then they`re more accurately called Personal Delusions" Neil deGrasse Tyson
    Likes 04accord, ShaneB liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pwaug View Post
    lol @ CG marketing.
    Likes ShaneB liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 04accord View Post
    lol @ CG marketing.
    I clicked on this post specifically looking for what they came up with this time lol

can they get a little more into exactly what "reactive fusion technology" really is? I`m not sold yet.

Post Thanks / Like

i know its CG and the marketing is crazy and word hype is out of this world but this product itself kind of intrigues me.. its like your typical spray wax but this one actually hazes up before wiping off. cant remember any other spray products like it
    Likes pwaug liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Might be a nice product if it works and lasts for 6 months.
    "If your Personal Beliefs deny what`s objectively true about the world, then they`re more accurately called Personal Delusions" Neil deGrasse Tyson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pwaug View Post
    I was gonna say it`s a cg product, but everybody else already did
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

It says months and months of protection? Kind of nebulous, but better than promising the moon.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    It says months and months of protection? Kind of nebulous, but better than promising the moon.
    They save promising the moon for their soaps
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes rlmccarty2000, pwaug liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donbeezy View Post
    i know its CG and the marketing is crazy and word hype is out of this world but this product itself kind of intrigues me.. its like your typical spray wax but this one actually hazes up before wiping off. cant remember any other spray products like it
    Shine Supply Clutch hazes before wiping off. Looks and durability are very nice. Shine Supply Clutch thoughts

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JBM View Post
    Shine Supply Clutch hazes before wiping off. Looks and durability are very nice. Shine Supply Clutch thoughts
    ahh yea, forgot bout Clutch. keep hoping Ray picks them up to inventory. i would love a silica spray i can use in the sun without any worries

Post Thanks / Like

bahahaha

love me some CG marketing hype

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

I just used Activate Shine & Seal last week.

Smell: Smells like candy (!!!)

Flake: No it does not mute paint flakes.

The liquid is two (three?) different ingredients. You shake the bottle to mix the two. I shook it a few times while I was applying but it probably was not necessary.

Spreadabilty: HOLY &^%$ does this stuff SPREAD!!! A good two or three squirts was enough to do the entire hood. It spreads better than Fuzion.

After applying to the paint you need to let it dry for about 15 minutes.
    When it dries it looks VERY white. It almost looks like plaster and it looks like it will be very dificult to wipe off.
    Nothing could be further from the truth. This is one of the most easily wiped off products I have ever used.

The look: My CUV is probably about as shiny as it`s ever gonna get short of me having the energy to clay it, polish it with the DA and then rewax it
    So it really didn`t make that much of a difference.

Would I buy this again? Oh yes!!!

Final Thoughts:
    I`m not sure I`d use this as my only wax. I think this product excels as a shine booster and as a wax extender. Think of it the same way you think of spray waxes.

Thread Information