Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dual Polymer Waterless wash

Uhhhhh, hello, Im not the one that made this thread. Here I am trying to explain how the product works and it gets called promotional(it is, kinda) uhhh hello again,but do you want me to make stuff up or what? Car care is 90% products dude.

Ok Ok Im inaccurate and wax is not out...only because most enthusiast have no clue how much better a sealant is than traditional wax, or how much better a waterless wash is compared to good old soap and water. I already know about coatings, but im talking about water-less wash/sealants/waxes here. As for the wax shine preference, debatable.

and lol at dualpolymer being made in 1997 and no one knowing anything about it. Actually, that does not surprise me one bit, as this is the thought that runs through most peoples mind- "how da heck you gon clean a car without soap and water". And that is how water less wash products end up losing a lot of money, however, its slowly catching on.

Btw, I stated that I have not used the product so why would I even promote something I have not used? I stated reasons why the product LOOKS good rather than IS good.

Post Thanks / Like

No offense intended but car care with respect to detailing is NOT 90% product. I think you`ll find most folks that take care of their own car and end up with a respectable finish would tell you that your numbers are backwards. It is interesting how 2 people can look at the same information and not see the same thing. Having watched the video I would not be remotely inclined to try this product. It didn`t LOOK GOOD to me. Still a caveman.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Likes tropicsteve liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

It didn`t look good to me either and to be honest, the design, the packaging, and host was not appealing at all. It has this low quality product aura to it. However, I`ve learned to not pay too much attention to packaging and LISTEN to how the product actually works. The next time you go to Walmart, check out car maintenance aisle and look at Armor Alls packaging. They are some of the most beautiful packaging I`ve ever seen. Makes me want to buy it even though Ill never use it.

Btw, I detail cars...so how are you going to tell me my numbers are off? So you`re saying most people are car detailers now? You`re not going to get a showroom finish with soap and water. Its the tools that makes or breaks a car detailer. Again, if it isn`t 90% products like you don`t believe, why is there TONs and TONs of products being sold to you guys again?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by theory816 View Post

Btw, I detail cars...so how are you going to tell me my numbers are off? So you`re saying most people are car detailers now? You`re not going to get a showroom finish with soap and water.
    I believe you are dramatically discounting your effort and technique. As a detailer you`ve got to know you could take any one of a dozen different brands of polishes or LSP`s and end up with a beautiful finish. I sincerely believe that ones ability to polish and their attention to detail is in many cases the difference between a great and an average detail. Now if all you`re doing is washing and drying a car then the numbers may be skewed to some degree. I don`t think most Detailers are looking for a polish in their wash. That`s not knocking an AIO but that is post wash in my mind.

Lastly, I would never knock a Pro Detailer, my hat`s off to them. I also believe that many enthusiast Detailer`s deliver a final product that can stand up to what Pro`s do. Pro`s are often limited on what they can deliver by what a customer is willing to pay. Do you believe this video is marketing this product to professionals? As I said previously, I`d be interested in your review. That`s my 2 cents. Your mileage may vary.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

Dual Polymer Waterless wash

This is the only detailing product I use. I recommend buying many gallons of it. I`ve pretty much tossed all my other products in the garbage since trying this (will toss rest of products next week - garbage was already full from last week).

Basically, it`s a home run. I feel sorry for you, if you are not using this product. This is the new car dealer`s secret... Did you know the polymers in this product are manufactured overseas? Most detailers in Europe have been using this product for ages now. It wet washes and dri-washes all in one step (technology for this is costly)...

Basically, your car looks better if you just pour this stuff in a bucket and dump it on he car. That`s all you have to do. You Tube banned all subsequent videos, as enlightenment may upset the detailing market - and eventually the economy as a whole. Many celebrities endorse this product as well:

- Kelly Clarkson

- Eric Estrada

- Nena

- Ted Lance

- Moms Mabley

- Paul Lynde / Jim J. Bullock

- George Sanders (one of my favorite actors)

- Rocky

- Bullwinkle

etc...

Nena ‎- 99 Luftballons - YouTube
    Likes EXPDetailing, RMD, BSkip333 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I`m all for a new product and testing it out.

Yes we can agree this product probably does not make due on what it claims.

I`m not saying I plan on purchasing it by any means, I`m not even willing to drive up there to get a sample of it from my friend unless I was going to be there anyways.

And I`m definitely not putting it on my vehicles, well maybe a small area on my truck before I polish it down again, but I find the product interesting. And I immediately wanted to test it out (mostly to show my buddy he was wasting his money).

This is the same guy who swears by peanut butter on his trim mind you. So you can understand my desire to validate my initial hypothesis.

I gave him some blackfire TPS, WDAFPP, and MS spray to use on his car and he told me he`s good with the dual polymer stuff.

To each their own I know but I would like to do some 50/50s with even light AIOs in my collection like xmt 360 or TPS, why not.

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Do it. I like reading the reviews.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

Is there room left on that vehicle that isn`t a test bed for your collection of waxes and sealants? Dual Polymer Waterless wash

Post Thanks / Like

I have a Tri-Polymer waterless wash if anyone want to try it. So it has to be better than just a dual polymer by at least one.

Oh, and it`s called: Blackfire Waterless wash......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pheerix View Post
    Is there room left on that vehicle that isn`t a test bed for your collection of waxes and sealants? Dual Polymer Waterless wash
    Well, actually some room on the drivers side...

roof: essence topped w/ 50/50 midnight sun paste and supernatural paste

Hood: see my sealant throwdown

Drivers fender, doors and dr side bed left as is (2+ yr old pbl and topped with MS paste)

Pass doors and fender essence + nattys black wax

Pass rear bed as is + nattys black

Tailgate: since initial pbl application in dec 2013 was only topped with synergy and that was in july 2014 or so.

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TroyScherer View Post
    I have a Tri-Polymer waterless wash if anyone want to try it. So it has to be better than just a dual polymer by at least one.

Oh, and it`s called: Blackfire Waterless wash......
    Oh good point. Tri polymers for the win of course

We may be sitting on gold here

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by theory816 View Post
    Uhhhhh, hello, Im not the one that made this thread. ...Here I am trying to explain how the product works

Btw, I stated that I have not used the product
    Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Don`t forget to use plenty of DiHydrogen Monoxide if it`s dirty before the Dual Polymers.
    Dihydrogen Monoxide Research Division - dihydrogen monoxide info

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnF350 View Post
    Don`t forget to use plenty of DiHydrogen Monoxide if it`s dirty before the Dual Polymers.
    Dihydrogen Monoxide Research Division - dihydrogen monoxide info
    Ha! In a waterless wash, that`ll bake your noodle.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone else find it funny that 90%+ of a waterless wash solution is......... Water.....
    Thanks Swanicyouth thanked for this post

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information