Post Thanks / Like

Question Wolfgang Deep Gloss Liquid Seal and other WOWA`s - Application and Maintenance Questions

Hello,

I recently decided to enter into the world of WOWAs by purchasing some Wolfgang Deep Gloss Liquid Seal and have a few questions. I am going to apply like this:

Clay
    Polish
    Klasse AIO
    Wolfgang DGLS 1st Coat
    Wolfgang DGLS 2nd Coat

Questions:
    1) How much curing time after buffing Klasse AIO before the DGLS?
    2) How much curing time between coats of DGLS? Is it an option to wait a week, wash, and apply the second coat?
    3) Confused on maintenance: should I apply another coat in a month or two after just washing or will another coat only stick on a fresh surface?

Thanks!
    Daniel

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wolfgang Deep Gloss Liquid Seal and other WOWA`s - Application and Maintenance Questions

1. There is no cure time for Klasse AIO. It is more of a chemical cleaner with a hint of Acylic sealant. And the Acylic sealant cures almost instantly.

2. I believe the ideal is 12 hrs. But in my use I think you are safe even after 1hr. I usually only wait an hour. Absolutely you can wait a week or more and apply another coat.

3. That is how is usually work after my first major application. Wait 2 months or so, then wash it good and add another layer. Unlimited protection if you keep it maintained like this.

Likes Ronkh liked this post
    Thanks plouffy thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wolfgang Deep Gloss Liquid Seal and other WOWA`s - Application and Maintenance Questions

Quote Originally Posted by TroyScherer View Post

1. There is no cure time for Klasse AIO. It is more of a chemical cleaner with a hint of Acylic sealant. And the Acylic sealant cures almost instantly.

2. I believe the ideal is 12 hrs. But in my use I think you are safe even after 1hr. I usually only wait an hour. Absolutely you can wait a week or more and apply another coat.

3. That is how is usually work after my first major application. Wait 2 months or so, then wash it good and add another layer. Unlimited protection if you keep it maintained like this.

Thanks! To clarify the maintenance portion: if new coats are added every 2 months, it is never necessary to strip it and use a chemical cleaner again??

Understanding of course that whenever a lot of contaminants build up it should be clayed again.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by plouffy View Post
    Thanks! To clarify the maintenance portion: if new coats are added every 2 months, it is never necessary to strip it and use a chemical cleaner again??

Understanding of course that whenever a lot of contaminants build up it should be clayed again.

In my opinion the only reason to strip it or use a chemical cleaner is if it really needs it or you want to start over.

I only strip it down every 6-9 months when want to start fresh or it needs clayed.

Likes plouffy, glen e liked this post
    Thanks plouffy thanked for this post

Thread Information