Post Thanks / Like

what I need is...

what I need is some kind of a washing implement with a handle. Perhaps shaped like a dustpan brush, maybe a little longer. Then I could 2 bucket wash my car without putting my hand in the water.

I think a 12 inch microfiber "bunch of worms", four sided and square. I could then take the implement and swipe along the car for 3 or 4 feet, rotate s it to the next side, swipe the next section, repeat, rinse, re soap... you get the idea.

Is there any kind of thing like that?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: what I need is...

Walmart used to sell them in the RV section. Basically a mitt on a stick.

Post Thanks / Like

Not recommending this as I haven`t used it and don`t think I`d put a brush on surfaces that are seen. That said, some people like Boars Hair Brushes. You could have any length handle you desire.

Montana Original 10 inch Boar’s Hair Car Wash Brush

There are a couple brushes on this page that claim to be paint friendly.

http://www.autopia-carcare.com/brushes.html
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

i love my montana boars hair brush with the aluminum extension handle. holds much soap and doesn`t scratch if you`re careful. expensive but worth it, great for cool weather washing too.

Post Thanks / Like

Even though I don`t use it anymore I have one that has kind of a wash mitt type mop head on it that is about 3` to 4` long that you connect to the end of you garden hose. I bought it at least 10 years ago at Walmart or Target or some place like that. I bought it when I had a pickup but never connected it to a garden hose, I just dipped it in the bucket so I could do the roof and hood easier. It is not microfiber but has a wash mitt type material on it. You still maybe able to find them in a retail chain.

Dean.
    Dean.

Thread Information