Post Thanks / Like

Question about P&S Sales products

Hello fellow members, I`m fairly new here and at age 32 just now am beginning to get more into detailing my cars. I know, I`m a late bloomer. My detailer swears by his products and says he can give me some of the same products at cost if I was interested. He uses P&S Sales products that he gets from his distributer. I`ve never heard of the company but my cars always look spotless when he is finished. My question is are they as good as he says or can I find equal or better products from companies here on this board? I was looking at poorboy`s, Adam`s, and Sonus just to name a few.

Thanks in advance.

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Question about P&S Sales products

I do remember using some of their products back in the 80`s but switch over to the Apple System which was a hot product line back then and switch sealants. if your happy what your detailer is using and he can let you try some of them and your happy, then that will be your first step in the world of detailing and you should be ready for the other products that will come afterwards. Everyone has many products they use and carry and as far as I know all the products ( Poorboy`s, Sonus, and other`s we carry ) you have mention are great to use. BTW Todd is doing a review at this time using Poorboy`s products, take a look at his write up`s.
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your help. I`ve been reading his reviews and that is the main reason I was interested in them. I like what you said about if I was happy with the finished product then it wouldn`t hurt to try them for myself. I suppose I`m a little anxious about getting something really good since I`m afraid I might mess up my paint.

Opti Coat Pro Certified Orinda Auto Detail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I use P&S stuff all the time and I use to only use thier products for years. Feel free if you have any questions about any specific one`s I`m pretty sure I`ve used it or can find out(The P&S distributer for this area is my roomate lol)

Post Thanks / Like

never heard of them, but some advice i can give you is most detailers dont use just one brand of products we use multiple brands and just find out what works for us. give it a shot and report back. jsmooth knows his stuff so if you have any questions about that line i would surely contact him first. what are you trying to do detail wise? just keep you car up or do the full shebang and buy a polisher,pads,compounds and polishes? more advice i can give (not trying to make your detailer sound bad) is strip your car using a dawn wash and see how good he is if he has polished your vehicle before and learn how to spot holograms and swirls... if he can achieve a swirl/hologram free finish without using a glaze then he would be one to stick with for polishing needs.

Thread Information