Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like it will be good stuff. I can`t wait to hear what you think of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New DG Rinseless Wash with Aquawax

Looking forward to your results. I get the impression we will be under perpetual water restrictions.

Not to hijack but I`m growing more and more upset with the local politicians. They created a new level of restrictions between Emergency (no watering) and Level 2 (2x per week). We are the only ones in the area under these restrictions because they are concerned about how long the drought may last. Yes, the drought predicted by the same people who didn`t predict it in the first place and who can`t tell me if it will rain tomorrow. I`m not normally a 1 issue voter but I will find out the city officials who voted for the "enhanced" restrictions and vote them out. Sorry, end rant.

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting........I wonder if they have any plans for a waterless spray on wipe off wash?

Post Thanks / Like

We should all send Keith an empty 3oz bottle for a free sample!!

BobbyG

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by embolism View Post
    try 1 oz of OCW in your ONR mixture (assuming 2 gallons of water)

I think that was the combo being recommended before...
    Thats about what I used, but using AW.

Quote Originally Posted by rzatch View Post
    That was what Chris from OPT was telling peole to do but I don`t think the reviews were all that great. Some felt it was a waste of OCW.
    I havent used OQW, but with AW is dosent seem to clean very well. I took longer to dry, cant really put my finger on it but I would rather just hit it with a quick spray afterwards.

Hope you get to try your new product today.

Post Thanks / Like

problem mixing AW with DP or ONR rinseless is they are made by different companies so there may be ingredients in each that don`t play nicely with one another.

imo, if you`re trying to mix things together, your best bet is to stay within the same company, since it is more likely that the products use compatible and perhaps even synergistically relevant components...

who said that?

Post Thanks / Like

Very cool Keith!!! I am looking forward to your review...

Post Thanks / Like

problem mixing AW with DP or ONR rinseless is they are made by different companies so there may be ingredients in each that don`t play nicely with one another.

imo, if you`re trying to mix things together, your best bet is to stay within the same company, since it is more likely that the products use compatible and perhaps even synergistically relevant components...

who said that?
    That`s what I was thinking, as well. I tried using DP Rinseless with OCW, and didn`t particularly like the results; however, I`m still going to give it a try with ONR in place of the DP product, simply because products from the same company are more likely to work well with each other.

One thing I will say though - I recently tried UWW+ as a rinseless wash, and it is absolutely fantastic! Leaves the paint a lot slicker than either ONR or DP. It is more expensive, but if you`re considering mixing OCW with your ONR wash, the cost difference narrows quite a bit.

Post Thanks / Like

who said that?
    That`s a valid point. I guess the proof should be in the pudding when we get a review on it.

Post Thanks / Like

who said that?

I do try to stay withing a "system" as far as LSP, QD for drying aide ect. Then I got to thinking I will us DP or ONR they just spray the panel with AW when drying anyway. Thought Id save a small step, as technically the products are mixed anyway. But your right something in ONR didnt play as well with AW mixed in the same bucket. Not anything serious just didnt clean as well and required a few extra passes with a mit to get all the dirt.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyG View Post
    We should all send Keith an empty 3oz bottle for a free sample!!
    I`ll do it if you will… can you imagine if a bunch of people did it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mjlinane View Post
    Looking forward to your results. I get the impression we will be under perpetual water restrictions.

Not to hijack but I`m growing more and more upset with the local politicians. They created a new level of restrictions between Emergency (no watering) and Level 2 (2x per week). We are the only ones in the area under these restrictions because they are concerned about how long the drought may last. Yes, the drought predicted by the same people who didn`t predict it in the first place and who can`t tell me if it will rain tomorrow. I`m not normally a 1 issue voter but I will find out the city officials who voted for the "enhanced" restrictions and vote them out. Sorry, end rant.
    The DG Rinseless Wash with Aquawax sounds good. Can`t wait to hear more details about it as people start using it.

mjlinane, Your "rant" is very warranted. I`m up here in GTown & deal with the unreal water restrictions also, I don`t know anyone personally that got caught, but have been told by a few different neighbors the they know people that got fined for breaking the "rules".
    Current: 2015 Volvo S60 Platinum - Ember Black Metallic

Past: 2011 Jaguar XF Premium - Ebony, Barley/Truffle

Past: 2007 Celestial Blue Metallic C70 T5

Past: 2005 Black Saphire Metallic S60 R

Post Thanks / Like

WOW this sounds cool!

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting

Post Thanks / Like

look what i found...blackbart tested a dg rinseless wash with aquawax back in 2009

http://www.autopiaforums.com/forums/...-aqua-wax.html

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information