Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reviewed: clean your vehicle using the NEW BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Waterless Wash!

Quote Originally Posted by RTexasF View Post
    This month perhaps?
    Yes, sometime in the middle of January!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reviewed: clean your vehicle using the NEW BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Waterless Wash!

Todd I went back a reread part of your post and saw were you said it was going to be offered in a concentrate. I was all set to try out Detailer`s Pro series rinseless wash & gloss once I ran out of ONR but seeing how much I like the Blackfire products I`ve used so far I think I will be going this route.

Post Thanks / Like

do you think it`s safe to use waterless wash on the white powdery haze that gets on the back of the car when driving during dry spells during the winter months? The snow is long gone, the roads are dry as a bone but there is probably salt residue everywhere.

I wouldn`t call the stuff a film b/c it hasn`t gotten wet, but not sure I want to just soak it down with waterless and have at it... has anyone tried?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by embolism View Post
    do you think it`s safe to use waterless wash on the white powdery haze that gets on the back of the car when driving during dry spells during the winter months? The snow is long gone, the roads are dry as a bone but there is probably salt residue everywhere.

I wouldn`t call the stuff a film b/c it hasn`t gotten wet, but not sure I want to just soak it down with waterless and have at it... has anyone tried?
    Wet Diamon Waterless Wash has definetaly raised the bar on what can be safely remove from a spray and wipe wash. If any waterless wash will work, this is it. That said, I always err on the side of caution and would likely opt for a rinseless wash instead to take advantage of the water flushing effect. Particularly if there was rinseless wash product built around our Wet Diamond Polymers! Just saying...

Post Thanks / Like

thanks Todd

I`d probably just go do it and see but I have been experimenting with different wash media and techniques this year and the finish is by no means flawless so i wouldn`t be able to tell if I caused any additional micro marring or not...

Post Thanks / Like

Todd you are defiantly playing this for all it`s worth. You must sit back and laugh after your posts. At least you are having fun at work!

Post Thanks / Like

I`ll have to give this a try down the road, but in the winter I`m a little concerned about not using water to wash. I usually end up just using the touchless wash because there is so much crud built up on the cars.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CT3 View Post
    I`ll have to give this a try down the road, but in the winter I`m a little concerned about not using water to wash. I usually end up just using the touchless wash because there is so much crud built up on the cars.
    At times you may need to do this before a rinseless wash but once you get over the phobia you will really like it. I know it goes against all logic but it works.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks Todd

I`d probably just go do it and see but I have been experimenting with different wash media and techniques this year and the finish is by no means flawless so i wouldn`t be able to tell if I caused any additional micro marring or not...

I would make sure to use enough spray to saturate the road salt and give it about 30 seconds to dwell. Work a small section at a time and flip to a clean side of the microfiber as soon as it becomes caked with residue. I would use something like a Cobra Deluxe Jr. 600 Microfiber.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks Todd

Ah great it looks like your a candidate to review some products come spring time.

Post Thanks / Like

I want to try it with some chinchillas but they are basically extinct this season!

Any idea when the next batch will be arriving?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rzatch View Post
    Ah great it looks like your a candidate to review some products come spring time.

I`ll do my best but it`ll be tough to simulate road salt buildup come spring time

maybe I`ll dust the back end with powdered sugar or something...

Post Thanks / Like

No I wasn`t talking about road salt I was talking about the micro marring you mentioned having.

Post Thanks / Like

I want to try it with some chinchillas but they are basically extinct this season!

Any idea when the next batch will be arriving?
    The newest breed has arrived!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    The newest breed has arrived!
    yes but perhaps they were crossbred with a golden retriever?

I`ve been reading about shedding problems. Maybe not so much an issue for rinseless washing but lint drives me nuts so I may have to rethink this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information