Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reviewed: clean your vehicle using the NEW BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Waterless Wash!

blackfire just keeps getting better !

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reviewed: clean your vehicle using the NEW BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Waterless Wash!

Quote Originally Posted by tropicsteve View Post
    blackfire just keeps getting better !
    I would agree with this Steve. I am like a kid in a candy store in regards to what is coming in January!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    I would agree with this Steve. I am like a kid in a candy store in regards to what is coming in January!
    Alright Todd, enough teasing already. Frickin release the stuff now!!!!
    I hear voices in my mind and you’re worried that you’re the freak.

Post Thanks / Like

Just getting started with my Black Fire Arsenal, one more magic bullet. It should be a great 2012!

Post Thanks / Like
    This for sure I will be getting once it comes out

Post Thanks / Like

I`m quite anxious to try this as I have been using rinseless wash products for quite a number of years. Some of the old timer brands would likely not even be recognized by many here. Opticlean is what I have been using lately and it works quite well. It`s inexpensive when buying/using the concentrate. I hope the BF product is released soon and on special intro price to boot. I plan to compare it to current and past rinseless washes I have used and stick with it if it trumps`em.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RTexasF View Post
    I`m quite anxious to try this as I have been using rinseless wash products for quite a number of years. Some of the old timer brands would likely not even be recognized by many here. Opticlean is what I have been using lately and it works quite well. It`s inexpensive when buying/using the concentrate. I hope the BF product is released soon and on special intro price to boot. I plan to compare it to current and past rinseless washes I have used and stick with it if it trumps`em.
    I will eagerly await your review!

Post Thanks / Like

I hadn`t thought about doing a written review but it does read like that doesn`t it? Perhaps I will, we shall see once it`s released. Pricing, sizes available, shipping cost, and a few other variables play into it.

Post Thanks / Like

Todd so your saying that BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Waterless Wash has bridged the gap between waterless wash and a quick wax. I have UWW and ONR concentrates and they both add a bit of protection but not much compared to a QW such as OCW or MUQW. With me having UWW, ONR, OC and a few QW`s such as OCW, DGAW, GGSW(mostly used as a drying aid) and a few others. I already have a lot of overlapping products and am trying to figure out where this may fit in. As it is now even doing a WW it is a two step process to get that added protection. From your review it looks like BFWW is a one step product.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rzatch View Post
    Todd so your saying that BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Waterless Wash has bridged the gap between waterless wash and a quick wax. I have UWW and ONR concentrates and they both add a bit of protection but not much compared to a QW such as OCW or MUQW. With me having UWW, ONR, OC and a few QW`s such as OCW, DGAW, GGSW(mostly used as a drying aid) and a few others. I already have a lot of overlapping products and am trying to figure out where this may fit in. As it is now even doing a WW it is a two step process to get that added protection. From your review it looks like BFWW is a one step product.
    Hmmmmm good question, I had to re-read it about 12 times to figure out all of the abbreviations, but....

BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Waterless Wash uses a high concentration of Wet Diamond Polymers to safely lubricate the paint`s surface (and the dirt). The benefit is that it adds considerable protection, both as a stand alone product and even more on top of Wet Diamond Sealant/Midnight Sun Carnauba because it bonds to and reinforces those products.

So in terms of a quick detailer Wet Diamond Waterless Wash is going to clean anything that a qd can and add more gloss and protection then a qd can dream of.

In terms of adding protection compared to a spray sealant/wax, such as the current BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Deep Gloss Spray, I would say almost but not quite. This is because Waterless Wash is formulated as a cleaning agent first and foremost, so the other chemicals in the Waterless Wash are designed to clean and lubricate. While the current Deep Gloss spray is designed to bond and add protection.

I will say, though, that we found that Waterless Wash provided almost (as in very close) to the increase in gloss and protection of Deep Gloss, I mean it was really close. So we had to options, improve the gloss, shine, and protection by updating Deep Gloss or drop it from the line. Knowing us, I will let you guess what we did!

Post Thanks / Like

I will definitely try to be patient waiting for the release of this BF Waterless
    TeamFLEXPE14-2 150 Serial#0005/3401/3403

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IID View Post
    I will definitely try to be patient waiting for the release of this BF Waterless
    Its coming soon!

Post Thanks / Like

This month perhaps?

Just a little south of the Mason Dixon Line
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    And we`re all outside with our faces pressed against the glass waiting to be let in.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nutbread View Post
    And we`re all outside with our faces pressed against the glass waiting to be let in.
    I sense a "stampede" as soon as the doors open lol
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information