Post Thanks / Like

Ultima Paint Gaurd Wash

I got this on BOGO from AG. I had heard a lot of good things about it and how concentrated it is. I used it for the first time this morning and I am glad I bought it. Being the first time for me to use this product i followed the instrictions and used one ounce in my bucket and it was more than enough. It produced a lot of suds and was nice and slick. It smelled good too(reminded me of Old Spice body wash). It is orange in color which I was surprised because UTTG is blue like the bottle so I thought it would be blue also.

I`ll be using it again tonight when I wash my car and I will play with the dilution ratio to see how it does with half an ounce.

I`ve been buying car washes when there is a sale or BOGO so I now have enough to last over a year. I`ll be trying more new ones in the weeks to come since I apparently can`t wait till I finish the gallon of wash I was half way though. Next week I`ll be trying Blackfire and Duragloss. I also have some UWW+ that I can`t wait to try. Too many toys and not enough time

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ultima Paint Gaurd Wash

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    I got this on BOGO from AG. I had heard a lot of good things about it and how concentrated it is. I used it for the first time this morning and I am glad I bought it. Being the first time for me to use this product i followed the instrictions and used one ounce in my bucket and it was more than enough. It produced a lot of suds and was nice and slick. It smelled good too(reminded me of Old Spice body wash). It is orange in color which I was surprised because UTTG is blue like the bottle so I thought it would be blue also.

I`ll be using it again tonight when I wash my car and I will play with the dilution ratio to see how it does with half an ounce.

I`ve been buying car washes when there is a sale or BOGO so I now have enough to last over a year. I`ll be trying more new ones in the weeks to come since I apparently can`t wait till I finish the gallon of wash I was half way though. Next week I`ll be trying Blackfire and Duragloss. I also have some UWW+ that I can`t wait to try. Too many toys and not enough time
    The Ultima Paint Guard Wash is a great product! As far as your problem at th end, LUCKY YOU!

Post Thanks / Like

I wanted to try my Blackfire products today but I didn`t get started early enough. Next weekend I`ll be doing a full detail on the TA before I put it back in storage. It`s just bee too hot to enjoy driving it.

Post Thanks / Like

If there`s only one product line available I hope it`ll be Ultima.

Ultima products work and work well. While they might not be inexpensive initially you`ll use so little product that they prove very economical.

BobbyG

Post Thanks / Like

One of the top shampoos out there and at it`s dilution ratio, a very good value!

Post Thanks / Like

The wife knows when I don`t use Ultima Paint Guard Wash on her car. She`s got a good eye.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Autopia gang. I got a new problem here!! I want his, I want that, that other product..I want it also. If youre thinking of posting something soon, well... you got it...I sure want it. Irene ran over PR on Monday so I have not been able to wash our Tundra. I`m goin to place an order for this wash & also for forUltima polish & Ultima paint guard. Have nerver tried Ultima products so I will give it a true "blind test" & will see it`s ease of use. Goin to wash the truck even if it`s raining...I don`t care if my neighbors think i`m crazy. Will tell them , "I din`t see the rain clouds". lol.

Post Thanks / Like

It is fantastic product. The suds last forever and it`s one of the few soaps that I have seen not loose suds due to washing wheels.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyG View Post

Ultima products work and work well. While they might not be inexpensive initially you`ll use so little product that they prove very economical.
    Well said! The Ultima soap is awesome. Ph balanced too so it won`t strip your wax or sealant.

Post Thanks / Like

I used it again this morning and tried a different dilution. I used 1/2 oz with 3 gallons of water and it worked just as good. Suds were still strong and it felt slick. If the car was dirty I probably would use the 1 oz dilution I used yesterday just for peace of mind but for regular washs like I do I will probably only use 1/2 oz

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyG View Post

Bobby is a very wise man! The cost per app is great on all of their products!
    2011 Ford Expedition Limited Black Metallic
    2011 Audi A5 Cabriolet Quartz Gray Quattro
    My name is Jim and I am an Old Auburn Tiger

Post Thanks / Like

ultima products are fantastic and it works great.

Post Thanks / Like

You guys know how I feel about virtually every single Ultima product...

This one in particular is my favorite wash of them all.

Prices on almost every Ultima product is actually in the pro category for me as over time they are cheaper while still being at least a cut above most others.

They are also different from other products and offer things you don`t see from others.

I think Ultima, Optimum, and Carpro have their own identities like I don`t see from too many other lines. All 3 have some unique and quality products that differ from everyone else.

Thread Information