Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Audiguru View Post
    can i use a garden feeder as a foamgun? is there any mods i will have to make?

Mo

ignore my last post below....internet opps:doh:
    If you saw my last post I did on my Carola, that is exactly what I used. Just put the soap into the bottle, and attach the hose and off you go. It doesn`t give you the best foam, but it is not bad.

Here is what I used.
    http://
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bmw5541 View Post
    If you saw my last post I did on my Carola, that is exactly what I used. Just put the soap into the bottle, and attach the hose and off you go. It doesn`t give you the best foam, but it is not bad.

Here is what I used.
    Thanks barry....*runs over to lowes*
    Quote Originally Posted by Th0001
    **** dose not mean Blackfire

Post Thanks / Like
    You can buy the Gilmour Foamaster on amazon for 42$ with free shipping. You can also sign up for the Amazon Chase Visa card during purchase and get 30$ off your purchase credited to the card. Thats what I did and it worked, I got my Foamaster for 12$, and it works REALLY REALLY well, foam is atleast 4x thicker than the picture posted here of the plant feeder foamer. The model I bought is 75QGFMR, it has the adjustable ratio stem, quick disconnect sprayer, and 32oz resevoir.

Post Thanks / Like
    another option if you can`t afford to buy the gilmour foam gun (well worth the money IMO) is to buy the foaming sprayer from griots. it looks to be the same one that both adams and chemical guys are selling for much less...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zliegen View Post
    You can buy the Gilmour Foamaster on amazon for 42$ with free shipping. You can also sign up for the Amazon Chase Visa card during purchase and get 30$ off your purchase credited to the card. Thats what I did and it worked, I got my Foamaster for 12$, and it works REALLY REALLY well, foam is atleast 4x thicker than the picture posted here of the plant feeder foamer. The model I bought is 75QGFMR, it has the adjustable ratio stem, quick disconnect sprayer, and 32oz resevoir.
    Very interesting!!!!
    I used the garden feeder because I already had it and didn`t have the coin for a Foamaster. For $12 I just might have to consider it.:money:
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    But do remember we at PAC do sell the Foam Gun and we do stand behind our products folks. Now look very careful at the others and your find their different and higher in price and some don`t even sell them. P.S. don`t forget our "We guarantee your satisfaction with a no-hassle policy!"
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like
    if either of you guys have a h/p washer, you will never be disappointed if you purchase a foam cannon... no other method compares to the amount of foam it puts out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by glfahlc View Post
    if either of you guys have a h/p washer, you will never be disappointed if you purchase a foam cannon... no other method compares to the amount of foam it puts out.
    Now, if only I could convince my wife!!:biggrin:
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

Post Thanks / Like
    Now, if only I could convince my wife!!:biggrin:
    tell her it will make cleaning your cars easier and you`ll be able to make MORE MONEY.. that might light her eyes up.

Post Thanks / Like
    tell her it will make cleaning your cars easier and you`ll be able to make MORE MONEY.. that might light her eyes up.
    If I give you her cell number, will you call her?:biggrin:
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the Gilmour Foam Cannon and the kids use it hooked up the the garden hose. I used it once and was not impressed so I gave it to kids use it in the back yard.
    However, I would be interested in knowing how you could hook it up to a h/p washer. My h/p washer will not accept a garden hose coupler. Can you point me to a site what might have the necessary fittings? Not that I want to use it on my car, but the kids may get a charge out of it. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Gilmour gun isn`t recommended for use with a pressure washer.

Check out this item that I bought at Home Depot .

It only costs $20, can take up to 3000psi and makes foam like crazy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by theisab View Post
    The Gilmour gun isn`t recommended for use with a pressure washer.

Check out this item that I bought at Home Depot

It only costs $20, can take up to 3000psi and makes foam like crazy.
    I actually saw that Foam gun at Home Depot last time I was there but didn`t think it would world very well. Nice to see someone has tried it. I`m gonna pick one up next time I`m in home depot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IDGAS View Post
    I have the Gilmour Foam Cannon and the kids use it hooked up the the garden hose. I used it once and was not impressed so I gave it to kids use it in the back yard.
    However, I would be interested in knowing how you could hook it up to a h/p washer. My h/p washer will not accept a garden hose coupler. Can you point me to a site what might have the necessary fittings? Not that I want to use it on my car, but the kids may get a charge out of it. Thanks.
    the foam cannon is a whole different apparatus... the foam gun is meant to be used with a garden hose. in fact i still use mine if sunday is the only day i can wash my cars. try not to make too much noise on sunday in my hood... if you look up foam cannon on you tube you`ll see what i`m talkin about.

Post Thanks / Like
    If I give you her cell number, will you call her?:biggrin:
    PM me if you really think it`ll help... no problem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information