Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone know of any good Canadian retailers of waxes, sealants, polishes, MF`s, etc? Not just Meguiars stuff, but the whole line of stuff that is discussed at length on this forum?

If not, any Canadians interested in starting one? Wish I lived in the US to buy from the great US online retailers, but I would rather buy from Canada in Canadian $...

Post Thanks / Like
    These guys have most everything,

Northern Shield Protective Coatings
    827 Danforth Place
    Burlington, Ontario
    L7T-ISI

905-522-7343
    Canada Only-800-913-9299
    E-mail nspc@attcanada.net

Ask for David

Ketch
    :up
    "Logic dictates I have been at this detailing thing way too many years!":wink1:

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Ron. Actually, I was looking for online retailers that can ship stuff and accept credit cards online... Should have made that more clear!

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting, it was my understanding that they were now taking credit card orders and shipping.

Send me more information at ketch@autoint.com if you have attempted to order from them and they didn`t wish to ship you, could make it necessary to change somethings.

Ketch

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, sorry. I just assumed that because you didn`t give a URL they didn`t do credit card orders and shipping. I guess you mean phone orders. Thanks for the clarification!

Post Thanks / Like
    Their normal customers are dealerships and full time detailers, not used to the consumer sales end of things.

Good people, but you will have to have some patience with them, kinda of new to it.

Ketch

Post Thanks / Like
    I can vouch for northern shield. Very nice people. I`ve dealt with David and Teresa. David was visiting a dealer in my area and swung by my house and dropped off my products for me, thus saving me expensive shipping charges. If you want anything from AUTOINT.COM, give David a call. So far I`ve used the ABC system. Very good stuff:up .

Post Thanks / Like
    Couldn`t agree with Bill more. I am now using the ABC system, OEM One Step and the Pre conditioner Cleaner all the products are superb. I was also able to get genuine Lambswool bonnets for my rotary they are outstanding. David was very helpful and also delivered the products to my home. I will be changing over all my products to the Valueguard line as soon I use up my current stock. I have not dealt with a company more informed about their products and about everything to do with Automotive Detailing than these guys. You have to ask yourself the question would Ron K be involved with a line of products that weren`t the absolute best.

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Every Little Detail [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>You have to ask yourself the question would Ron K be involved with a line of products that weren`t the absolute best. [/b]</blockquote>
    Definately not! Ron is the Man!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I emailed 3M Canada and asked them where I could purchase SMR in Toronto. Supposedly, UAP/NAPA stores carry them. I`m goin to check it out tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bboy850

Search on www.canada411.com for a business called CMAX they Uapa/napa`s paint supply stores. they have them for sure I bought my stuff from there!

Post Thanks / Like
    I looked up CMAX on Canada411. The stores are too far for me to reach. Haven`t checked the UAP/NAPA stores yet but do you think they would carry it? Know of any stores closer to North York, Scarbourough or Richmond Hill area? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by bboy850 [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>I looked up CMAX on Canada411. The stores are too far for me to reach. Haven`t checked the UAP/NAPA stores yet but do you think they would carry it? Know of any stores closer to North York, Scarbourough or Richmond Hill area? Thanks [/b]</blockquote>
    Yes UAP NAPA caries the whole 3M line. You can find a location closest to you by checking on their web site.

http://www.uapinc.com/uaphomee.htm

If I remember correctly, they have a location in Richmond hill. And I know for a fact there is one in Markham. I`ve been there.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks...do u know if they usually have the 3M products in stock? do they carry any other brands?

Post Thanks / Like
    They don`t carry the 3M line at the actual store. They`ll have to order it from the warehouse. It will take a day. Call them and order it, and pick it up the next day. That`s the easiest. They also carry the whole meguiars line. And I`m not sure what else. If there is something in particular you have in mind, then ask them. They`re quite helpful.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information