Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, we are aware that Sal recommends using terry applicators to apply his polishes. But he also recommends to use Z-6 quick detailer and his Zaino wash. Many here have discovered that you get "spectacular" results with other quick detailers and washes as well. The same thing can be said with using foam. I prefer to listen to certain objective individuals on this board whom I really trust. I, for one, get wonderful results with foam and highly recommend using them with Zaino. Laters

I guess I must be in the catagory of the untrusted, non-objective individuals. The intent of my post seems to be lost to some and I apologize if I appeared to be posting just to promote Zaino sales. I owned a very successful computer business for 20 years before retiring and really don`t need money bad enough to mislead or blow smoke to make a few bucks. I like Zaino products and Sal Zaino knows how to take care of customers. Try calling "Mr.Meguiar" or the head of almost any other polish/wax manufacturer and see if you get to talk to the owner. I sell Zaino products mainly as a hobby and to let me keep in touch with other car enthusiasts, plus, it`s a great excuse to go to about every show and shine during the summer. Use the product that works for you. Let people know your experience, good or bad. Please leave it on a professional level, think about what you`re saying and avoid the picks and digs that don`t have anything to do with the product.

Post Thanks / Like

Best method to get out the toughest stains?

I have someone coming in on monday and he wants me to take out some stains which look pretty deep on the cloth seats and carpets. I have folex, 303 spot remover, and apc+ on hand. What method should I use to get the stains out. I am doing this by hand without any other machines. Just brushes and stain cleaning chemicals. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you are using APC+, you will need to dilute it. Follow dirtections for the spot remover. I would say that the best bet would be to apply your cleaner onto a soft cotton towel, and blot into fabric until stain is gone. Do not rub the stain.
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

Post Thanks / Like
    Depending on the stain type one or the other may work better. Test as needed till you choose the best product and move forward.
    I`ve used 303 with good results but not sure if it was the spot remover or the other 303 upholstery cleaner.
    Use the medium nail brush for scrubbing as needed and blot then repeat.

Post Thanks / Like
    Call Angelo and get a can of elbowgrease :Santa Smiley:

Post Thanks / Like
    Somebody recently was promoting Optimum Power Clean. They detailed an interior that and the results were awesome. Can use on upholstery so I bet you can use to clean carpets as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information