Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    http://www.truthindetailing.com/Foru...earchid=130348 :spy:

For the money, I like this one :2 cents:
    Link doesn`t work Flash

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Morning/
    The Cat Pump is a good pump/:thumbup:.Another pump that`s excellent is ones made by:*ANNOVI/REVERBERI*.They are made in Italy.
    My Power Equipment guy said it is a good pump.I had the same pump on my last power washer.
    If your gonna use it alot...MOPHO is to possibly look into one w/a Honda Engine.Properly maintained...you should get *Many Years*
    of service w/those combinations.Good Luck in your Search/:smile:.
    Best Regards/
    Raymond
    *It`s Nice To Be Important* But It`s *More Important To Be Nice*[Quote from a Very Dear Friend & Ex~Boss:*Mr.Joseph Minieri*] R.I.P.Always/
    May God Bless & Keep *Our Troops Safe/ 24~7*/:angel:

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got a nice electric one from the local Northern Tool, 1700 psi, 15amp, has Comet pump with ceramic plungers. It was $449.00 - works like a champ!
    All I have in this world is my word, and my balls and I don`t break `em for no one, you understand?"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by *MustangGT/25YRS* View Post
    Morning/
    The Cat Pump is a good pump/:thumbup:.Another pump that`s excellent is ones made by:*ANNOVI/REVERBERI*.They are made in Italy.
    My Power Equipment guy said it is a good pump.I had the same pump on my last power washer.
    If your gonna use it alot...MOPHO is to possibly look into one w/a Honda Engine.Properly maintained...you should get *Many Years*
    of service w/those combinations.Good Luck in your Search/:smile:.
    Best Regards/
    Raymond
    Costco has a whole line of pressure washers now with Honda engines -multi ranging in PSI`s, priced from $189-$425. I have no idea what pump they have.
    What PSI do you suggest stricly for detailing? Or for a addtl useage around the house, what PSI would be good? Plus, I know they come with like 4 different nozzles but will one of those usually be for foam or what nozzle do I need for foaming?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    ive been looking into the karcher pressure washers. i mean is it really necessary to have a really high psi pressure washers for cars? unless you clean cars that just came from the mud derby then its understandable. but i think you dont need an overall big machine for cars. what do you guys think?

Post Thanks / Like
    I use a 1500psi Karcher and it has served me well for 2 years. However it needs replacement at this point.

Post Thanks / Like
    I use a 1500psi Karcher and it has served me well for 2 years. However it needs replacement at this point.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Gloss View Post
    After years of using cheap electric pressure washers that are more toy than tool I finally upgraded to a Cam spray 1500A... Small, quite, electric and built like a tank....:2 cents:
    This will be the unit I get next. Just need to run the 20amp service.
    Rasky`s Auto Detailing

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Concierge View Post
    That finish is "brill" (british slang for tightness) as in "BRILLIANT" great clarity and gloss!!.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaskyR1 View Post
    This will be the unit I get next. Just need to run the 20amp service.
    One thing I did learn about 20A service is that garages by most codes require 20A but unless they have the special outlet, the outlet is not rated 20A and the same is true for the extension cords from a safety agency approval aspect.

To get rated as a 20A cord/receptable, they need to have the official 20 A plug which is a vertical spade/horizontal spade. The receptable will handle both the official 20A plug plus the std 15A plug (2 vert spades).
    Al

Made in USA

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    One thing I did learn about 20A service is that garages by most codes require 20A but unless they have the special outlet, the outlet is not rated 20A and the same is true for the extension cords from a safety agency approval aspect.

To get rated as a 20A cord/receptable, they need to have the official 20 A plug which is a vertical spade/horizontal spade. The receptable will handle both the official 20A plug plus the std 15A plug (2 vert spades).
    Yeah, unfortunately I moved in with the wife and she has an old home with poor electric. Only one outlet in the garage and it does not have the proper guage wire to support 20 amp servcie.

Sucks because I had two 220v/50amp electrical outlets installed in my home garage too, which unfortunately just got sold.
    Rasky`s Auto Detailing

That finish is "brill" (british slang for tightness) as in "BRILLIANT" great clarity and gloss!!.

Post Thanks / Like
    Chad, just buy a Kranzle! 15A and works like a champ!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by maxepr1 View Post
    Chad, just buy a Kranzle! 15A and works like a champ!
    It`s on a short list of others to consider.

The Cam Spray has a higher GPM rating though and is the same price point.
    Rasky`s Auto Detailing

Post Thanks / Like
    I was also looking at the Kranzle as well. I like the fact that it can pull water from a tank or lake. But at 800-900 bucks its a tough decision.

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone have any opinions on the Karcher K 2.050? I found some on sale and was wanted to know if you all think it`d be flood for detailing ....
    Halena Boles, amateur/wannabe detailer

I <3 my Jeep : D

Post Thanks / Like
    Costco has 2600 psi with Honda engine for $299.00. Not sure of the brand but does the brand really matter as long as it has Honda engine? Don`t know why I am getting the bug do have one but know that I will use it for more than cars, i.e. cleaning the house, sidewalks, etc. Think it`s worth buying from Costco?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information