Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Legacy99 View Post
    The new kid on the block: Brown Royal

Yup. So far, I am diggin` it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Luster View Post
    I like "Tire Max" by Huey Chemical. Spray on, 10 seconds dwell, brush and rinse. And it`s less than $7 per gallon.
    Hmm, is Tire Max better than Blown Away? Do tell.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a motorcycle and really like the cleaning action of S100 made by the same people that make P21S. I personally use P21S for the wheels and tires and spray the S100 in the wheel wells and let it soak a bit while cleaning the wheel and tire. Depending on how dirty the wells are will determine whether or not you have to use a brush in them. Curious, what wheel cleaner are you using?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by broker99 View Post
    Hmm, is Tire Max better than Blown Away? Do tell.
    I wouldn`t say it`s better, maybe about the same... but the price is so much cheaper!
    Bill Luster
    Specializing in Detailing Corvettes....:thumbup:

You`ve been given one life.
    Think about it.

Jason@Deep-Gloss.com
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you are inistent on using 1 product Autoglym Custom Wheel Cleaner works very well.

What I do is use the Autoglym Custom Wheel Cleaner for tires and rims and then Megs Super Degreaser for the arches...

Having Megs Super Degreaser (or comparable) should be a staple in your chemical arsenal anyhow....

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been using Eimann Fabrik Tire Cleaner and have been pleased with the results. I have not used it on my wheel wells, though, because it`s not an unexpensive product. I presume, though, it would be safe to use it for this purpose. If not, someone please let me know. Per product directions, I do not use EFTC on my wheels. I`m sure that some of the product drips down onto my wheels, but it has never damaged them.

If I were to use just one product for tires, wells, and wheels, I would probably go with APC 4:1.

Allergic to One Product ZL1Mark's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, I`ve decided. I`m going to use CG Diablo Gel on wheels and tires, and some type of degreaser for the wheel wells.

Thanks everyone! :notworthy:

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve been using Hi-Temp`s Tire Cleaner for like 3 and a half years now, and still love it. Pulls the nasty brown grime out of tires and leaves wheel wells spotless. It`s reasonably priced, dilutes 1:1, and is incredibly effective/safe.

Allergic to One Product ZL1Mark's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppa View Post
    I`ve been using Hi-Temp`s Tire Cleaner for like 3 and a half years now, and still love it. Pulls the nasty brown grime out of tires and leaves wheel wells spotless. It`s reasonably priced, dilutes 1:1, and is incredibly effective/safe.
    Just read about this stuf. Seems great because it specifically states its safe if it drips onto wheels.

El Presidente
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by akimel View Post
    I have been using Eimann Fabrik Tire Cleaner and have been pleased with the results. I have not used it on my wheel wells, though, because it`s not an unexpensive product. I presume, though, it would be safe to use it for this purpose. If not, someone please let me know. Per product directions, I do not use EFTC on my wheels. I`m sure that some of the product drips down onto my wheels, but it has never damaged them.

If I were to use just one product for tires, wells, and wheels, I would probably go with APC 4:1.
    Al,

Eiman Fabrik Tire Cleaner is one of the best tire cleaners we offer. It is also one of the "un-sung" heros in our line up. I have used it on the backside of my rims many times as it helps to clean the "crud" that is hard to remove. It will not damage the "Clear Coat" on the rims, and you don`t use very much to do the job. I have not tried it on "Unpainted" rims though and would suggest using caution. At $11.79 a quart, or $31.49 a gallon after TID member discount, it is a good value. It will also do a good job on wheel wells, again a little goes a long ways. If you have questions, give a call or drop us line.

jk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 07 z-oh-6 View Post
    ARO is illegal here in CA. I need the next best thing.
    I live in California. I order it from Autogeek.net. They will also pricematch anyone`s price. Talk to Penny or Matt. They have great customer service too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Legacy99 View Post
    The new kid on the block: Brown Royal
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredpointer View Post
    Yup. So far, I am diggin` it.
    Really works effectively as a spray and rinse on tires/wheel wells along with the wheels? Have you tried any of their other products? Buying direct from the website or through local distribution?

ARO just has not lived up to expectations. I would not call it a bad product, but nothing "Amazing" about it. Eimann Fabrik Hi-Intensity and P21S TAW are fine products but a bit pricey. I like Meg`s Citri-Gel, but alas it`s long gone. There is an apc called Totally Awesome that is available via some dollar stores, which is pretty darned good a various dilution ratios. AM`s 777 apc is another good choice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
    Really works effectively as a spray and rinse on tires/wheel wells along with the wheels? Have you tried any of their other products? Buying direct from the website or through local distribution?
    So far, yeah... I`ve been impressed. I haven`t had a whole lot of time to really get to know it as a wheel cleaner, but so far I am really liking the product. The only other review I`ve seen about their products was some not-as-good reviews on the tire shine. I bought directly from them (Flash) and got my order in pretty much two days (ordered on Tuesday afternoon I think and received middle of the day Thursday).

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been loving Optimum Power Clean lately!

Post Thanks / Like

Wheel Cleaner

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gEhR3e35ZBE&border=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd 01&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gEhR3e35ZBE&border=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd 01&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information