Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    In our chatroom on Tuesday Dr. G said that one of the newest products coming out will be a WATERLESS wash, I believe called Poli-Wash. I believe this in addition to the new ONR formulation.

El Presidente
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guys,

While placing our first order with OPT, Dr. G. mentioned he had new products coming out. The newer version of ONR came out sooner than anyone expected and will be available soon. We, as everyone else, have the current version in stock. While we have a limited supply, it is a good thing for you. You get to purchase a product you know and love CHEAP. Make the order $39 and it ships free, (see details of free shipping on our site).
    The latest version retains the same bottle, labeling, (with the addition of a sticker indicating the new version), new fragrance, and better lubricity. MSRP will remain the same.

jk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Guys,

While placing our first order with OPT, Dr. G. mentioned he had new products coming out. The newer version of ONR came out sooner than anyone expected and will be available soon. We, as everyone else, have the current version in stock. While we have a limited supply, it is a good thing for you. You get to purchase a product you know and love CHEAP. Make the order $39 and it ships free, (see details of free shipping on our site).
    The latest version retains the same bottle, labeling, (with the addition of a sticker indicating the new version), new fragrance, and better lubricity. MSRP will remain the same.

jk
    Thanks for the heads up Jack. I still find it amazing that they have found a way to improve on an already great product:w00t:
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    The latest version retains the same bottle, labeling, (with the addition of a sticker indicating the new version), new fragrance, and better lubricity. MSRP will remain the same. jk
    The new version sounds like a good product to perfect your "closeout" sales. Practice makes perfect, you know... :devil:

TL

Jason@Deep-Gloss.com
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just my luck.... I have about 1 3/4 gallons of the original ONR left:cursing:

Guess that`s what I get for bying in bulk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bmw5541 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Jack. I still find it amazing that they have found a way to improve on an already great product:w00t:
    +1.:smile: I`ll probably pick up some of the old version while waiting on the new.
    Never cut what you can untie.

Post Thanks / Like
    Scottswax has already used the new version as other stores have it in stock, or are currently getting it. He said it does have more lubricity, more gloss, and is very slick, with a new cherry-ish scent. Same as the old formulation with a boost in the qualities of ONR. The old version is still excellent though!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Leadfootluke View Post
    Scottswax has already used the new version as other stores have it in stock, or are currently getting it. He said it does have more lubricity, more gloss, and is very slick, with a new cherry-ish scent. Same as the old formulation with a boost in the qualities of ONR. The old version is still excellent though!
    Thats awesome, more lubricity would be great... hope it dries the same way with a waffle weave.
    David Saunders

Street Dreams Detail
    Now in San Diego California

..And as for the critics, tell me I don`t get it
    Everybody can tell you how to do it, they never did it

Post Thanks / Like
    Any idea when PAC will have the new formula in stock?

Just curious.
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bmw5541 View Post
    Any idea when PAC will have the new formula in stock?

Just curious.
    Based on the amount of time there was between the announcement of Opti-Coat and it actual release, I would assume it will be a few months before the new ONR comes out. Granted now that I have said this, Dr. Ghodoussi will be shipping the new stuff next week.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information