Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by biolink View Post
    My dream of having one place to shop is now complete. PAC now carries ONR! Thanks guys! Not sure what finally made that happen, but I am sure God was involved. First Collinite, now this. I have no room to complain. If you haven`t tried ONR, give it a whirl. You will love it.

Post comments on other OPT products. Which others should I try?

:White Horse:
    The reason that this happened is because Jack listens to us nut jobs on this forum. He sees that we all like a product line and goes out and busts his tail to make it happen.

Thanks again for listening to us Jack:thumbup:
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bmw5541 View Post
    The reason that this happened is because JJack listens to us nut jobs on this forum.
    Who you calling a nut job? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I hear voices in my mind and you’re worried that you’re the freak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bmw5541 View Post
    The reason that this happened is because JJack listens to us nut jobs on this forum. He sees that we all like a product line and goes out and busts his tail to make it happen.

Thanks again for listening to us Jack:thumbup:
    Jack is really a great guy, you guys have no idea the heart and soul he puts into PAC. It is admirable.

Three or four years ago PAC was almost forgotten about, heck even two years ago you would barely see mention of PAC on any websites. This from the company that literally pioneered on-line car care and has done some pretty amazing things: Introduce and import Menzerna, developed waffle weave towels, be the first to sell microfibers, make some of the best waxes, etc...

When I first met Jack we hit it off right away. I was picking up some equipment and had zero interest in another `job`. After talking to him, seeing his vision for PAC, and most importantly getting to know him and his convictions, I had to be a part of this.

Jack is a car guy, first and foremost. An F1 fanatic who knows the firing order of just about every American V8 ever made who loves to detail. I personally think that PAC`s resurgance is 100% do to the passion that Jack puts into running an open and honest business dedicated to it`s customers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Bio, how the heck are you?!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by th0001 View Post
    Jack is really a great guy, you guys have no idea the heart and soul he puts into PAC. It is admirable.

Three or four years ago PAC was almost forgotten about, heck even two years ago you would barely see mention of PAC on any websites. This from the company that literally pioneered on-line car care and has done some pretty amazing things: Introduce and import Menzerna, developed waffle weave towels, be the first to sell microfibers, make some of the best waxes, etc...

When I first met Jack we hit it off right away. I was picking up some equipment and had zero interest in another `job`. After talking to him, seeing his vision for PAC, and most importantly getting to know him and his convictions, I had to be a part of this.

Jack is a car guy, first and foremost. An F1 fanatic who knows the firing order of just about every American V8 ever made who loves to detail. I personally think that PAC`s resurgance is 100% do to the passion that Jack puts into running an open and honest business dedicated to it`s customers.
    Well put Todd!:clap:
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now we need is a ATM machine.................:Innocent:
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by th0001 View Post
    Hey Bio, how the heck are you?!
    I`m doing all right! Thanks for asking. I was distracted for a few months by a new job but I am back in the game. My little Audi looks better than ever and I can`t wait to do a few more details this spring.

I`ve been practicing with the new rotary, (well new within the last year). Love it!

I am glad to see PAC gain some popularity. From the start of my nutty-ness, I have shopped almost exclusively here. I love the down home customer service I get. I am glad to see ya`all branch out with some new products. It shows you`re trying to stay in tune.

Anyways th0001, I hope things are going well in FL. I look forward to a few more of your posts.

Cheers!

I hear voices in my mind and you’re worried that you’re the freak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well Jack has made it very enticing to do business with him. Doesn`t hurt he has some detailer`s inputs on product lines. If the Optimum gift works as well as I hear it does, CGDG might end up with someone else :biggrin:

Post Thanks / Like
    i`ve been buying from jack and pac for a couple years now and enjoy hitting the pac website and this forum for some time. i`m impressed how you all at pac have branched out to get us detailing fools the best products on the market. keep it up guys..

Post Thanks / Like
    you guys are really making it easy for me to buy from you . I get almost everythig from pac now.:clap:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zoraduntov View Post
    you guys are really making it easy for me to buy from you . I get almost everythig from pac now.:clap:
    That`s the idea:thumbup:
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m not kidding , they blow the geek out of the water on deals .

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you guys for the compliments. I will make sure that Jack sees this thread when I talk to him today, I am sure he will appreciate the kind words, as does anybody who puts their heart and soul into something.

We have some cool stuff (stuff we have been working on for almost 18 months!!!!) that should come to fruition sometime this year that will make everybody happy, as well as a ton of other cool stuff.

You guys rock!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by biolink View Post
    I`m doing all right! Thanks for asking. I was distracted for a few months by a new job but I am back in the game. My little Audi looks better than ever and I can`t wait to do a few more details this spring.

I`ve been practicing with the new rotary, (well new within the last year). Love it!

I am glad to see PAC gain some popularity. From the start of my nutty-ness, I have shopped almost exclusively here. I love the down home customer service I get. I am glad to see ya`all branch out with some new products. It shows you`re trying to stay in tune.

Anyways th0001, I hope things are going well in FL. I look forward to a few more of your posts.

Cheers!

Glad to hear things are well! What type of rotary are you spinning these days? Post some pics on of the Audi!

Yes we are trying to stay in tune, there was a time when CMA/PAC set the tune, and our goal is to get back to being an innovator and leader of high quality care car products. We will never sell everything because then that would mean selling junk to make a buck. Not our style!

Post Thanks / Like
    BTW the Blackfire Wet Diamond is the best sealant I have ever used . I`m looking forward to the new stuff you guys are working on !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information