Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rwright View Post
    So how was the meeting with the owner of the hack company?
    I`m working on the car now and on my phone and I`ll write more on this later. Let me at least say for now that the
    owner came over himself and is a very stand up human being and very honest . If I mentioned hack it was referring more to the job that was performed on the car and the actual people working on it. There company is a big company and I know the owner can`t oversee every job. The only issue was that the customer didn`t want a wash, but they were probably in such a hurry they started on the car, then the manager came over and told them no, so they finished it off halfway. We had a long talk and the owner was very knowledgable about his craft and I have no doubt he himself would have sid the job right and he also knows what he`s talking about. In the end his company has agreed to pay for me to polish the superficial scratches out that the owner claimed were not there before. There`s a lot of company owners that would have not claimed responsibility and left the customer on her own. So all in all I`m pleased, and most importantly the customer is pleased. It`s great to see a company please a customer after making a mistake because i had a client in here a couple of weeks ago for a correction who had just had his keys thrown in his face by a body shop because the body shop said black cars are suppossed to be hollogrammed, and he didn`t agree. Sorry for the grammar, I can`t type on these phones to save my life.
    The Stable:
    08 Sport Trac(Company Vehicle)
    05 Corvette C6(Victory Red)
    01 Mustang Bullitt
    05 Honda Civic(Wifes DD)
    98 Ford Explorer(Loaner Car)

Post Thanks / Like
    Great ending to the story! I agree, it is nice to see a business such as yours and the other guy work so hard to please a customer. Kudos to both parties. And for the grammar, you must be using an iPhone! It happens to all of us!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information