Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I decided to bother terry with and e-mail last night regaurding the Blackfire polish. He said "The new polish is non-abrasive and contains a very low solvent level and a

very mild, super refined solvent. It is mostly water based which makes it

very safe for automotive finishes even over years of use." He also said that regaurding swirls, "rounding off the top edge of the swirl to rob sunlight

of a sharp edge to cause a reflection. This visually reduces the swirl but

does not remove any of the top paint or clearcoat layer. This polish is more

designed for surface enhancement than swirl removal.` Also, check out the CMA site under product lines for some more info and pics of blackfire in action.

Post Thanks / Like
    But no prices yet! They better kit the whole darn thing

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks so far so good! "<em class=`bbc`>These polymers have a crystal structure that refracts light, similar to a diamond, to create the same liquid, shimmer that only the very best carnauba waxes create.[/i]" Hey... is that better than being, "<em class=`bbc`>99.9% optically perfect[/i]?"

Hehehehe,

Post Thanks / Like
    Both are some pretty crazy claims, but a picture is worth a thousand words and that pic is sure worth something! I cant wait to try some! Especially love the instant cure time, that will sure remedy alot of headaches about the Klasse cure times on this board.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m very curious to see how this stacks up against Klasse and Zaino, in terms of shine and protection. At any rate, im looking foward to seeing the results!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    You can chek out the pic for yourself on CMA`s site under product lines. Definately looks deeper and wetter than the Klasse, just like David B said, like klasse with soveran on top.

Post Thanks / Like
    So when is the debut set for Blackfire??

H

Post Thanks / Like
    The Zaino Bros must be shaking in their boots. Speaking of Zaino, wheres the Zaino FX??

Post Thanks / Like
    "BLACKFIRE All Finish Paint Protection creates a very slick surface that SHEETS water to reduce water spots. All carnauba waxes hold beads of water on the surface."

Post Thanks / Like
    I spoke with Terry this morning. The product I tested is the final formula. It will go into production later this month. Product should be available in 30-40 days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, need to use up my klasse realy quickly cant wait to try some. Oh yeah, DavidB, did you get to put more layers of the protectant on the BMW or use it on a black car? Curious about the results.

Post Thanks / Like
    Black car? .... well, I found a black 1998 Porsche 911S (wide body) that I love. I put a deposit on it. If I decide to buy it I will have a black car to try BlackFire on.

Decisions, decisions!

Post Thanks / Like
    Buy it!

Jedi Master
    Post Thanks / Like
    David B., guess BlackFire is only U.S. exclusive? If business practices of CMA are as the same as before which doesn`t ship to Canada, then this is no good to us Canadians. Unless CMA distributes to TACS and other on-line e-tailers which does ship to Canada. Hope CMA does consider Canada this time?

Post Thanks / Like
    You could start your own auto care distributing service and call it Canadian Motoring Accessories(CMA).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information