Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bmw5541 View Post
    No need to wait for the cold weather. Many people love it so much, that they use it in place of a conventional car soap. If you are pressed for time, this really is a great product in any condition:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
    Absolutely right! I`d say, if I`m doing a job for a customer, I`ll use ONR 90% of the time just to save time.

As for my personal cars, if my wife says... "We`re leaving in 10 minutes!", I have time to do an ONR wash and dry before we leave!
    Bill Luster
    Specializing in Detailing Corvettes....:thumbup:

You`ve been given one life.
    Think about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Its not just great for cold weather but its great to use when its hot and sticky out. I would use it out in the sun when washing and found it to work great. Its probably better overall in the cold weather but if your forced to wash out in the sun, ONR might be better than a traditional wash. The whole do a panel at a time is great when that sun is just radiating heat onto the car. I do however have my own car canopy thingy and normally will pull the car or truck either in there or the garage for ONRing and keep the paint cooler that way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thecarter13 View Post
    Its not just great for cold weather but its great to use when its hot and sticky out. I would use it out in the sun when washing and found it to work great. Its probably better overall in the cold weather but if your forced to wash out in the sun, ONR might be better than a traditional wash. The whole do a panel at a time is great when that sun is just radiating heat onto the car. I do however have my own car canopy thingy and normally will pull the car or truck either in there or the garage for ONRing and keep the paint cooler that way.
    Good idea! Washing cars in hot weather in the sun just can`t be done... but with ONR, I can see how you could pull it off!
    Bill Luster
    Specializing in Detailing Corvettes....:thumbup:

You`ve been given one life.
    Think about it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information