Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Whadaya like for cleaning tires ? I don`t want to dress them, just remove the brown haze.

Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    EF High Intensity is the product for you. I should be getting a gallon of this great stuff from Tim anyday now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Henry I`m in the market for a good tire brush. There are 2 pics on the thread you have. Is it the same brush? Can you just unscrew the handle if you like? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Henry you can call me Don. You`ve also made my day. I will order one of the TOL brushes tomorrow. Thanks so much. Laters.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just use a mildy stiff brush. I think their actual puprose is for cleaning driveways before sealing them; so you can get one at a local hardware depot.

Although it ain`t in any way ergonomic.. it doesnt have a rubber protective bumper around it.. and.. it doesnt have a handle..

Seriously though, are these brushes fitted with special bristles on them> or.. what makes them so tire brush like other than the obvious contouring?

Different strokes for differnt folks.. just was interested.

PassatPunk.
    Volkswagen `01 Passat GLX / Satin Silver

Volkswagen `96 Jetta GLS / Black

Volkswagen `96 Cabriolet / Red

Post Thanks / Like
    I will definitely buy one. Thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the best way I`ve found to clean tires. First wash with your car shampoo and a mitt or rag. Then I use Eagle One Tire cleaner (i use EF HI strictly for wheels and wheel wells) I spray it on and let it soak for about a minute. Then i re-waet the tire with the cleaner and lightly and throughly scrub with a brass bristle brush. Then I hose of while still scrubbing to float out the dirt and oxidized rubber. Then if needed i repeat. Finnally, i scrub the tire again with my mitt and car shampoo. This cleans off the last amounts of loosened dirt for an even profesional appearence. -Brad

Post Thanks / Like
    You only need to use the Hi Intensity once. That`s it. It`s also great to clean tires that have brown stains from ugly greasy dressings that some people use. I love the fact that I can buy a gallon of the Hi Intensity and that it is a very versatile product. I can use it on rims, tires, carpet, exterior plastic such as mudflaps, engine, etc.... Awesome product. Laters.

Post Thanks / Like
    I also like the looks of that brush,,,may just have to order one myself. I use EF Hi Intensity for cleaning my tires and wheels. I have one cheap Wal-Mart sponge that I only use on the tires and wheels, nothing else. I have ruined a few wash mits by using them on the tires.

Post Thanks / Like
    May want to take a look at Target, they have tire brushes that look very similar.

Post Thanks / Like

Where to buy ONR?

I bought a gallon each of ONR and QEW several years ago. With both products, a little goes a long way. I can remember purchasing the QEW at Camping World, but my memory escapes me on the ONR.

Where do you buy ONR?

PAC carrying it yet?
    Bill Luster
    Specializing in Detailing Corvettes....:thumbup:

You`ve been given one life.
    Think about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bill you can get it at AG or Detailersdomain. Phil at Detailers Domain is a great guy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Bill. As far as I know, it`s available OTC. You can try to find a distributor in your area through their site or order it online. If you haven`t tried it, their car shampoo is great as well. That`s my 2BM go to.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyBumper View Post
    Hi, Bill. As far as I know, it`s available OTC. You can try to find a distributor in your area through their site or order it online. If you haven`t tried it, their car shampoo is great as well. That`s my 2BM go to.
    Thanks... I didn`t reallize they had a car wash shampoo also I may give that a try!
    Bill Luster
    Specializing in Detailing Corvettes....:thumbup:

You`ve been given one life.
    Think about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    detailedimage They have it on sale today only though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information