Since I used to print them in the past, I was curious to see what everyone has done for detailing them in the past. Subaru was one of our big clients here in Philly. It was awesome to see one of our installers do a STI and a Spec B for the car show a couple of years ago. Talk about stress.
The couple of cars that I have done in the past were just washed clayed and waxed. The graphics were also limited. They were not full wraps. I know that 3M does not advise polishing. We had to redo a few cars after a detailer melted the lamination in a couple of places. Not a big deal our installer just did a simple patch.
The graphics are printed and laminated. The vinyl used on cars is "compliant" the have cross section air channels to help prevent bubbles during installations. The lamination used is cold and usually not a 3M product.
Being the company that printed them we had to follow 3M`s product usage and instructions for care and supply that to our customers as our instructions for care. Just wanted to know if anyone has polished graphics before in the past and what process you used.