Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bmw5541 View Post
    The ONR will certainly help with the hard water and spotting. However if you let it dry, you might get a little bit of spotting, but then you can wipe it off with a little QD.
    I bought the DP no-rinse wash has anyone tried theirs ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CARFREAK View Post
    I bought the DP no-rinse wash has anyone tried theirs ?
    Never tried it. Let us know what you think.
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bmw5541 View Post
    Never tried it. Let us know what you think.
    The only problem is i don`t have a garage and with this stupid snow it`ll be a while :Frosty:

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

I purchased a gallon of ONR months ago, but still haven`t gotten around to try it. I just can`t seem to put down my water hose nozzle, plus every time I even think of using the ONR, a little voice in my head tells me that I won`t get my car as clean as if using a the traditional two bucket method with water hose and all. Plus I`m still a bit nervous that I may induce swirls on my finish, absurd, I know, but the fear is still there. The nozzle is like "Crack" I can`t seem to get over the addiction.

At this point it`s like ONR and my Water Hose are battling it out. :StarWars: I just don`t know if I want to succumb to the dark side.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Mejia View Post
    I purchased a gallon of ONR months ago, but still haven`t gotten around to try it. I just can`t seem to put down my water hose nozzle, plus every time I even think of using the ONR, a little voice in my head tells me that I won`t get my car as clean as if using a the traditional two bucket method with water hose and all. Plus I`m still a bit nervous that I may induce swirls on my finish, absurd, I know, but the fear is still there. The nozzle is like "Crack" I can`t seem to get over the addiction.

At this point it`s like ONR and my Water Hose are battling it out. :StarWars: I just don`t know if I want to succumb to the dark side.
    Erik,
    If you are nervous about using ONR, take baby steps. Wash your car the standard way. The following week, if your car just needs a quick touch-up, try the ONR. You will truly be amazed at how well this product works. Will it do as good a job as a standard wash? No, but there are many times when a standard wash is not practicle, and you need to wash it. It will save you time, and it will save you money (ONR has many uses). Provided you are careful about your technique, you should not get any induced swirls. Don`t scrub the paint with it. Glide your wash media gently over the paint in the same direction. If it does not come clean in the first pass, go over it again. It is also a good idea to use a Grit Guard.

Just try it, and I`m sure you will be impressed.
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

Post Thanks / Like
    i like and use onr for quick clean up when its too bad to wipe clean and i don`t have time for a thorough wash, but there`s nothing like pulling out the foam cannon for a feeling of competely clean paint.

Post Thanks / Like
    Add an ONR fan to the list. This works great this time of year in KC, very excited about this!
    2012 Acura TSX Special Edition, Crystal Black Pearl
    2007 Volvo XC90 Sport, Passion Red

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information