Got my new Scat Pack 2 weeks ago. I had the dealer skip the new car prep inside and out. Best thing I ever did. It came by truck and the only transport plastic was on the wheels.

As the ABC isn`t available in gallons yet, I tried some Griot`s Iron remover in random areas. No reaction from iron. None.

After washing with the Griot`s Surface Wash,(using a mitt), the surface was smooooth. I was shocked to find how smooth it was.

I then clayed it with my Sonax fine clay and Nanoksin clay lube. No imperfections felt. As the clay was virtually clean, I actually felt I could`ve skipped the clay. I kept expecting a spot that needed claying to arise, but never found one.

As you could probably surmise, on went a coat of FK1000p. I put the second coat coat of FK1000p on a few days ago, (a week apart). I also put my first coat of FK1000p on the wheels.

As it has a fair amount of plastic trim in different shades of grey and charcoal, I used my Opti-Seal for that. And given the various shapes and textures of "egg-crate" on the fog light trim, upper and lower grills and the center of the bumper, I did the best I could with it. I won`t live long enough to get in all the nooks and crannies of that egg-crate. I also used the Opti-Seal on the rear diffuser.