Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like

Re: It`s pollen season - what do you guys do?

All I can say about FK1000p is it sheds contaminants like crazy. Stuff does not like sticking to it.

The FK on my hood was on it`s last legs, and being that the car hadn`t been clayed in two years, I figured it would be a good time to really "deep clean" and re-wax.

Hand-to-God, there was absolutely no contamination picked up by the clay. None. I couldn`t believe it, especially when we are talking 2 years.

I still have to do other areas of the car, so will get pictures when I do to document. Daily Driver, sits outside 24/7, has been left at ports in Louisiana and Texas for weeks at a time, parked everyday at work out in the elements.

I know I sound like a TV infomercial, but color me extremely impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Lonnie- Nah, I don`t really know for sure what the FK1000P protected so well against. I do know it was directly under some oaks and maples (of unkown variety), but I live in a woods with literally countless trees contributing to the problem. The stormy weather probably had all of `em factoring in (while delaying the work that was keeping me out of my driveway!).

The stuff that cut right through 476S was from an Elm, don`t see too many of those these days. I cut that tree way back and try to avoid parking under it, but it`s RIGHT by both the driveway and the primary overhead door to the shop...sigh. Gotta stop under if for the door`s remote to work. No, not gonna cut it down

EDIT: I *really* do think you oughta try the FK1000P. Heh heh, I quit bugging you about buying my M16 in part because I think the FK is simply a better product. And I still find it funny how its look grows on me...thought I`d utterly *HATE* it on the `93 Audi, but a year later I think it looks great. And [REPEAT how strangers keep coming up to me to compliment vehicles wearing FK1000P], never had anything on any vehicle garner so many compliments, not even close.

Post Thanks / Like

Hard as it is, I just ignore it for a couple of weeks. I keep saying, "it`s way better than the detritus of winter..."
    2021 Acura RDX, Pearl Red
    2022 Cadillac CT-4V Blackwing, Blaze Orange
    2022 Mazda MX-5, Snowflake White
    Likes nickclark08 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

nickclark08- Glad to hear the FK1000P is working so well for you, especially since I`m always raving about the stuff.

I`m not too surprised that it wasn`t contaminated, I redo mine without claying/etc. all the time. But yours goes through a lot more than my vehicles, and that`s a *long* time under those conditions.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information