Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rinseless - how wet are your microfiber towels ?

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    pgp- Not interested in using a larger sprayer? Mine is..what?...1.5 gallon IIRC, and it stays pressurized for ages, long after I`ve done a vehicle it`s still ready to go.
    The smaller one looked easier to store, handle was cheaper etc. I usually don`t mix up very much solution at a time. Do you use the sprayer with the long wand and pump handle?

Mine might be leaking or a poor design? I spray a panel or two or three, do a wipe and it`s needs to be pumped up again to displace what I sprayed. I am not happy with it and usually use a standard spray bottle.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rinseless - how wet are your microfiber towels ?

Quote Originally Posted by pgp View Post
    The smaller one looked easier to store, handle was cheaper etc. I usually don`t mix up very much solution at a time. Do you use the sprayer with the long wand and pump handle?

Mine might be leaking or a poor design? I spray a panel or two or three, do a wipe and it`s needs to be pumped up again to displace what I sprayed. I am not happy with it and usually use a standard spray bottle.

I have both types.

The big one (long wand, twist-and-pump handle) just stays full of IUDJ mix all the time and it holds its pressure seemingly forever. Fully pumped up, it can cover a *LOT* of vehicle before I have to pump it up again. I wondered whether it`d be so big that it`d bug me, but no..I like it just fine.

The smaller one holds its pressure fine *for its size*, but that small size limits how much I can do between pump-ups. I bet that`s what you`re experiencing. I don`t use mine for detailing any more, just like your experience, it seemed to need pumped up so often that I didn`t like it better than a regular spray bottle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information