Post Thanks / Like

Finally bought an electric power washer!

After using it, I wondering why we didn`t get one a long time ago. Since I`ve seen posts lately of people having troubles, I decided to buy local and went with Greenworks 2,000-PSI 1.2-GPM from Lowes. We tried it out on my husbands Jeep Wrangler Unlimited after he went off-roading. With our well, we don`t get really strong pressure so it`s always a long process to get the mud off the Jeep even though it`s coated. We added quick disconnects for the hose so it makes it easy to set up.

With the pressure washer,it was a piece of cake, even the mud on the undercarriage came right off. The jeep is lifted so it`s easy to reach.

We then washed it using another new toy the Kwazar Venus Pro Super Foamer with Dodo Juice Apple iFoam Wash. I used 3oz in the 2L container and got loads of foam. I really like the Kwazar Foamer though we did have to pump it alot, it made great foam and held enough to finish the vehicle. We didn`t use it as a pre-wash, just did one bucket for rinse water and used the wash mitt. With both of us washing, it was clean in no time. Sorry, I didn`t take any pictures, next time.

I`m still trying to decide if I should get a foam cannon. I like not having to keep changing heads, but my husband was getting annoyed with the pumping so we`ll see. We plan on using the power washer year round since our garage stays above freezing, though I`m dreading winter, this should really help blast all the salt from the cars.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Finally bought an electric power washer!

I also have a greenworks washer from Lowes although I think mine is 1600 psi. Either way, it works great. I enjoy the peace of mind using before washing to blast any and all loose stuff off. I have also been considering a foam cannon. My dilemma is that my cars don`t ever really get all that dirty so I`m not sure it would benefit me all that much. Friends and family cars are a different story however. They just look like so much fun to use!

Post Thanks / Like

Get the foam lance, you will be happy you did. Tons of foam and fun!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ellens2 View Post
    ... We tried it out on my husbands Jeep Wrangler Unlimited after he went off-roading..
    How often does he go off-roading? We don`t get much mud in these parts, though I sometimes wish we would.

Congrats on the washer!

Post Thanks / Like

Foam cannon and diffrent pressure washer nozzles is a must purchase (red,green,yellow,white multi pack)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JustJesus View Post
    How often does he go off-roading? We don`t get much mud in these parts, though I sometimes wish we would.

Congrats on the washer!
    He tries to go a couple times a month, never enough time. We`ve been having a bit of a drought here (not as bad as you) so we`ve only hit mud a few times. The worse was when he went to Vermont in June.
    Likes JustJesus liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Middleton4715 View Post
    Foam cannon and diffrent pressure washer nozzles is a must purchase (red,green,yellow,white multi pack)
    Ours came with red, green, white and black (for the detergent dispenser) as well as a turbo nozzle. It also included a wheel brush that we haven`t tried yet. We tried all of them and used the green for the jeep. I`m still debating on the cannon vs the Kwazar foamer. It seems most vote for the cannon.

Post Thanks / Like

Gotta love the foam CANNON.

Likes JustJesus liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ellens2 View Post
    Ours came with red, green, white and black (for the detergent dispenser) as well as a turbo nozzle. It also included a wheel brush that we haven`t tried yet. We tried all of them and used the green for the jeep. I`m still debating on the cannon vs the Kwazar foamer. It seems most vote for the cannon.
    There is definitely a place for the Kwazar Foamer. I`m a huge fan when using it with HydroFoam, I think it`s the best game in town when it comes to applying HydroFoam economically. That said, a Foam Cannon and the Kwazar Foamer are in two seperate leagues. It`s kind of like comparing the Pop Warner League to the NFL. You want the cannon if you have a pressure washer. I guess when it comes right down to it, I think you should have both. Just my .02 cents.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thread Information