Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Electric pressure washer

Quote Originally Posted by Swanicyouth View Post
    So, this is great. Go to use my AR Blue pressure washer after fixing the leak - and now it`s leaking internally (from inside unit to the ground). I`ve used it twice since the initial fix with no leaks.

Contacted AR and they are sending me a whole new pressure washer this time. They don`t want the old one back.

While I like how the machine performs, I think I just got a lemon.
    They should have sent you a new one to begin with. Good to hear AR is coming through with a new PW. Hopefully this one will be a good one.

Post Thanks / Like

Ah, yeah...glad to hear that.

Post Thanks / Like

Electric pressure washer

Went to use this piece of junk AR pressure washer tonight and the GCFI (plug - or whatever it is) crapped out and its dead. Took it apart and it was burnt.

What a piece of garbage. Do not buy an AR pressure washer people.

Post Thanks / Like

Went to use this piece of junk AR pressure washer tonight and the GCFI (plug - or whatever it is) crapped out and its dead. Took it apart and it was burnt.

I can`t argue with you as I`ve never used an AR pressure washer. That said, I think I`ve heard those same sentiments placed on every brand of pressure washer I`ve of which I`m familiar. I`ve certainly heard that said more than once about Karcher but (probably jinxing myself here) I`ve had several for a year or two and they are working great. The first one I got was bad right out of the box and lead to me ending up with 3 washers (long story in another thread). So I can`t say I don`t know they have problems.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1 View Post
    I can`t argue with you as I`ve never used an AR pressure washer. That said, I think I`ve heard those same sentiments placed on every brand of pressure washer I`ve of which I`m familiar. I`ve certainly heard that said more than once about Karcher but (probably jinxing myself here) I`ve had several for a year or two and they are working great.
    But 2 of those YOU fixed (even though new)
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    But 2 of those YOU fixed (even though new)
    You beat me to it while I refined that post, you`re too fast. I actually only fixed one, one I added a piece to the bottom so it wouldn`t tip over but has worked flawlessly from the get go. The original was broken internally and should have never left the factory if they did any kind of quality testing no way it would have held pressure.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Aw gee, sorry to hear that...especially since I kinda tout the ARs (for what they are).

That GFI plug issue is what happened with my first two Karcher electrics. BUT...my bottom-end AR continues to work fine, zero problems after a lot longer than any of my Karchers ever lasted. Must be a luck-of-draw thing.

Post Thanks / Like

What about this one

]

Would have to get extra batteries.
    Portable to say the least.

Worx Hydroshot...$100.

Post Thanks / Like

Mary B- I dunno....even though I`m the guy who`s always saying how you don`t need much power for this application, that 320psi (and note the "up to" disclaimer) might not do a whole lot more than a good hose nozzle. Also dunno if I`d like the garden hose attachment...the feed hose on most pressure washers is small and light, that one could get both tiring and hard on the fittings (and where the water inlet screws into the housing).

Am I missing something?!?

Post Thanks / Like

Considering Costco`s warranty maybe you should look at this https://m.costco.com/PowerStroke-190...100308225.html

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Mary B- I dunno....even though I`m the guy who`s always saying how you don`t need much power for this application, that 320psi (and note the "up to" disclaimer) might not do a whole lot more than a good hose nozzle. Also dunno if I`d like the garden hose attachment...the feed hose on most pressure washers is small and light, that one could get both tiring and hard on the fittings (and where the water inlet screws into the housing).

Am I missing something?!?
    Like a big heavy squirt gun, with proprietary nozzles and attachments ?

Post Thanks / Like

Everything I bought from Worx didn`t Worx very well.
    Likes Civicclutch liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

kajunman- That`s some real money for that Costo one...I dunno...and its reviews don`t look too swell. Eh, I dunno....

Hey, any BHB-related updates?

Mary B- Heh heh, that`s kinda what I was thinking, yeah. Just having a garden hose hanging off it *right there* makes me think "uh-oh".

Post Thanks / Like

So, I went to HD & bought a regular heavy duty plug for $1.98 & placed it on the AR and it worked fine. My garage plugs are GCFI - so I don`t need two I suppose...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    kajunman- That`s some real money for that Costo one...I dunno...and its reviews don`t look too swell. Eh, I dunno....

Hey, any BHB-related updates?

Mary B- Heh heh, that`s kinda what I was thinking, yeah. Just having a garden hose hanging off it *right there* makes me think "uh-oh".
    Yea, some of the reviews are positive and some are bad. Although with Costco`s warranty someone could buy it and if didn`t work out you could bring it back for a refund.

Accumulator, concerning the BHB device, it is critical that the ergonomic design be right. I would appreciate any feedback from you and fellow Autopians that I could get. The engineering and prototype cost may require deeper pockets than mine (ACC are you listening).

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information