Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Electric pressure washer

They didnt request the cord be cut off but did make me pull the registration tag off and affix it the paper.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I was actually looking at that unit for a new washer... good thing I havent decided yet.
    “Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses.” - Plato

Now, if you will excuse me, I must go pray for wisdom from the Meguiar`s gods.

Post Thanks / Like

Mark, Im sorry you had such a negative experience.

The Karchers are reputed to be the cream of the consumer crop.

A similar thing happened to me with my CleanForce electric washer. The manufacturer told me to just keep the old one.

I gave up on those and bought a gas Generac washer. I gave the "defective" washer to my mother and the new replacement washer to my father-in-law. The defective, leaky unit still washes, but my poor paw-in-law didnt get three uses out of the new one until it began leaking so much from inside the pump that it wouldnt wash.

I wish the Kranzles werent so expensive.

Im very interested in your experience with the replacement unit.
    —  Jaddie

2012 Honda Odyssey EX-L Nav. (mine)
    2016 Ford Escape Titanium (hers)

Post Thanks / Like

I hear you Jaddie, Im trying to leave my big machine in the garage for car washes. Its too much machine for both the cars finish and my shoulder. The defective machine can of course be repaired.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

GearHead_1- Sorry, but none too surprised, to hear about your Karcher experience mirroring mine. Well, so far at least, maybe itll work out OK after all (fingers crossed).

Post Thanks / Like

I had a big sized lunch about an hour ago. Im tired from lack of sleep. And Im needing some coffee. But, I would have sworn I had posted about Karcher on this thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1 View Post

The thought definitely went through my mind, hows the quality of the machine when you can tell someone to keep a $300 pressure washer? Jurys out but Ill post again as this progresses.
    That makes me wonder!! Sucks about that experience. Nothing rapid there at all.
    Please keep us posted. I was actually reconsidering getting a Karcher again. Read below for more info (slightly more)

Quote Originally Posted by Swanicyouth View Post

This is why I hate buying stuff through the mail. Cause if I buy it at Lowes and there is an issue Ill wheel that thing back in the store with the connectors still dripping water all over their floor for my refund.

But, I understand a lot of times the stuff you want is only available the the mail. So, I do it - but, only under protest.
    I ordered a Karcher Unit (I swear, I remember writing about it) through Amazon. I was excited as this would be my first pressure washer. Was looking forward to some nice foaming action. Nope. After a moment, it stopped working. Couldnt figure it out. After about 15 min, I gave up, and packed it up to return it.

Heres where my return experience was good. Amazon. No questions asked. Complete the "form" online. Sent the unit back, no postage required. Got my full refund quick enough.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought mine through Amazon or better said an Amazon partner and they also have a 30 day no question asked return policy. The thing is that I want the pressure washer, err... uhh... I think I do. Like I said, Jurys still out but Im hopeful. At this point they can still make me happy. The customer is theirs to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJesus View Post
    I had a big sized lunch about an hour ago. Im tired from lack of sleep. And Im needing some coffee. But, I would have sworn I had posted about Karcher on this thread!!

That makes me wonder!! Sucks about that experience. Nothing rapid there at all.
    Please keep us posted. I was actually reconsidering getting a Karcher again. Read below for more info (slightly more)

I ordered a Karcher Unit (I swear, I remember writing about it) through Amazon. I was excited as this would be my first pressure washer. Was looking forward to some nice foaming action. Nope. After a moment, it stopped working. Couldnt figure it out. After about 15 min, I gave up, and packed it up to return it.

Heres where my return experience was good. Amazon. No questions asked. Complete the "form" online. Sent the unit back, no postage required. Got my full refund quick enough.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Likes JustJesus liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

HA! Just found this in my email a few minutes ago. Not sure what happened but Jackie told me 7 to 10 business days. Guess Ill need to readjust my perception of the word: RAPID.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for providing your proof of purchase and rapid exchange form for your pressure washer. I have released your replacement unit for shipment. Your warranty confirmation number is XXXXXXXX. Please allow 10-15 business days for receipt of your replacement unit. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1 View Post
    HA! Just found this in my email a few minutes ago. Not sure what happened but Jackie told me 7 to 10 business days. Guess Ill need to readjust my perception of the word: RAPID.
    That is rapid... If its shipping straight from China.

(I have no idea where theyre made.)

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    “Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses.” - Plato

Now, if you will excuse me, I must go pray for wisdom from the Meguiar`s gods.

Post Thanks / Like

Actually I ordered a Foam Lance brand Foam Cannon to go along with this pressure washer. It came straight from China and was here via DHL in 6 days. Cost me $8 shipping. It too was from an Amazon partner and initially I didnt know where it was coming from. It said free shipping and I didnt read the fine print. The confirmation email said it would arrive between May 15th and May 31st. Thats when I read the fine print and paid the $8 to get expedited shipping. It came pretty quick given the circumstance.

Quote Originally Posted by RDKC View Post
    That is rapid... If its shipping straight from China.

(I have no idea where theyre made.)

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

Hope it works out

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JustJesus View Post
    Hope it works out
    Anyone make the Karcher attachments work.with the snow joe or 390ss
    This thread is making me not want a Karcher, bit still would love the Karcher underbody attachment
    Likes kwise1258 liked this post
    Thanks kwise1258 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nothingface5384 View Post
    Anyone make the Karcher attachments work..[with other brands of pressure washers]..?
    This thread is making me not want a Karcher, bit still would love the Karcher underbody attachment
    Im curious too! Id like to get my Karcher attachments into play, but Im convinced that their Pressure Washers are a waste of my resources.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nothingface5384 View Post
    Anyone make the Karcher attachments work.with the snow joe or 390ss
    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Im curious too! Id like to get my Karcher attachments into play, but Im convinced that their Pressure Washers are a waste of my resources.
    No idea on the snow joe / 390ss.

That underbody attachment was actually next on my list!! But since the Karcher didnt work for me, didnt get it.

Maybe down the road?

Post Thanks / Like

I dont really need their underbody attachment since I have my WaterBrum (or however they spell it) Undercar Wand, but I do have some other attachements that I like and it kinda bugs me that they just sit here unused.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information