Post Thanks / Like
    Prices seem very cheap (to me). Although I`ve never really looked that hard for the cheapest place to buy AG.

Your thoughts please!

Cheers

Paul

Post Thanks / Like
    Once you add the postage costs on it isn`t cheap.

e.g. SRP RRP £9.99 our price £7.99 (500ml)

Then is`s £2.45 postage to make a total of £10.44.

SRP 500ml £9.99 v £7.99

EGP 500ml £11.99 v £8.99

Glass Polish £4.99 £3.99

RRP= £26.97 their price £20.97+£6.90 post and packing = £27.87

Over 5 items is £14.00 P&P but even that doesn`t seem very good unless you plan on buying lots of different items at once.

Some independent motor factors do discount Autoglym so I feel it`s better value not to buy online. Even Halfords prices are going to work out better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Try this place for discounted AG products (and Megs), they also sell some of the AG trade range on the website and they will get any AG trade product for you if you email them. Delivery is free for orders over £50.

http://www.socket2me.co.uk/index.php?cPath=590_595
    My name`s Craig...

...and I`m addicted to detailing!

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve used socket2me.co.uk before and they`ve been pretty good

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks Mr Timmins - I always skim read things and never get to the postage part!

100 Lines as follows:

I must read the small print

etc

Post Thanks / Like
    Just wanted to reply to this and say I have used www.premiumcarcare.co.uk and they are really good.

1) Postage is a problem, but they only pass on the charge the post office make to them.

2) All the stuff they have on the site is in stock, not like Halfords, when I went to the shop after a couple of AG products they were out and I had wasted an hour.

3) Customer service - the teenager at Halfords collecting his beer money, couldn`t tell me what I needed to know about getting a show stopping shine. Premium know there products.

4) I bought the Ultra Deep Shine, at £7.99 RRP £11.99 + £2.45 p&p = £10.44 That`s a saving!

These people were really good to me and I just wanted to set the record straight.

All the best

Wick

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Timmins
    Once you add the postage costs on it isn`t cheap.

e.g. SRP RRP £9.99 our price £7.99 (500ml)

Then is`s £2.45 postage to make a total of £10.44.

SRP 500ml £9.99 v £7.99

EGP 500ml £11.99 v £8.99

Glass Polish £4.99 £3.99

RRP= £26.97 their price £20.97+£6.90 post and packing = £27.87

Over 5 items is £14.00 P&P but even that doesn`t seem very good unless you plan on buying lots of different items at once.

Some independent motor factors do discount Autoglym so I feel it`s better value not to buy online. Even Halfords prices are going to work out better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone,i`ve used these guys before a couple of times now,and v.happy.

I live in the wilds of scotland,my local town doesn`t have a shop that sells Autoglym,so i have to go to the next town along mostly `b` roads. the shop there only stocks a few of the items that i want,so if i request anything unusual from them, i have to wait for ages while they order it in for me,and then i have to go and get it when it arrives!!!!!

I ordered a few items off the pcc website,and they turned up in just a few days,nicely packaged,so no problem.

I also asked them about the correct items to use on my wifes old black citroen that was looking tired.I received an email the same day,with the advice that in was after.so now i`ve the shiniest discovery in the town,the citroen also looks fab,and the personal reply helped me to make the right decision.

My uncle lives in london,and he says that the !"?**!!"!"!*** charging zone is a pain in the *!?!.It costs him a small fortune to drive anywhere.

I`ve told him about pcc,and he is converted,he ordered a few items,had a confirmation email,and they arrived in a few days.It`s his first attempt at internet shopping,and now he`s hooked.

I know that i have to pay the postage,but if you take the cost of fuel,parking,and the hassle factor,the premiumcarcare website definitely has the better value deal,i know that i`ll be using them again in the future.

Happy christmas.

GorillaJim

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nogrille
    100 Lines as follows:

etc

I think using `etc` is cheating therefore you still owe us 98 lines

I had not seen socket2me.co.uk before, might give them a try in the new year :up

Post Thanks / Like
    Another vote for Premiumcarecare - had a few email conversations with Pat, and he knows his stuff. He`s not the cheapest, but he`s the friendliest person I`ve come across, and he only charges cost prices for postage.

I even received a christmas card from him, and I`ve only ordered twice so far!

If you want to stock up on Autoglym, and don`t want to waste time going to Halfords to find that they haven`t got what you need, it`s worth the postage.
    --Tosh

Post Thanks / Like
    Look into finding a local Autoglym rep in your area and make some proper savings guys.

Thread Information