Post Thanks / Like
    Due to physical limitations, I am unable to continue with this venture that I was getting ready to do part-time, and it seems a waste to have this online business already setup and doing nothing. Therefore I have a fully setup detailing website presence that you could use for your business if you are interested in starting out on your own?

http://www.itsinthedetail.co.uk/

The package I am selling consists of the complete fully working website, including email and ftp access. There are fifty MB of webspace with that domain for your use.

Of course you can change the images etc. to your own if you so wish, and of course you would want to change the telephone numbers and prices etc. to suit your location.

This is a genuine offer of a professionally designed, fully working, and always available website that you could use as a contact point or showcase of your abilities immediately.

Reasonable offers over £275.00 will be considered, PM me with your offer, will sell to the highest bidder …

http://www.wewashcars.co.uk/ is also available separately for £4.50 per month, this will simply be a forwarding page to www.itsinthedetail.co.uk – you could upgrade this to £12.50 per month and build another site on here if you so wished.

I am happy to answer comments here, but please PM me your offers or email them to me, thanks and good luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice website Paul.

Sorry to hear about your situation. Are you giving up detailing completely?

I`ve already got my own website, so it`s not really of interest to me I`m afraid. I`d be surprised if no-one takes you up on your offer.
    My name`s Craig...

...and I`m addicted to detailing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Craig, yeah the webbie is good, and a good advertisement or online contact point for a business. If you have your own website and it was professionally done then you know (as I do) that my price is very fair and good value. I just hope someone takes advantage of it, would hate to see it go to waste.

I still detail AXE and the occasional friends car, but I find if I do too many over a short period the pain in my arms start, and I suffer for several days thereafter. I am also considering selling off my stock, I have loads of products, and I have a rotary (used only 2 or 3 times, still boxed) which I will sell (its a Makita 9227) also.

Post Thanks / Like
    Paul, if you let me know what stuff you want rid of, I may take some bits of your hands. Let me know sometime.
    My name`s Craig...

Post Thanks / Like
    Paul - bad news mate.

Do you know what`s wrong or is this an RSI type problem? Real shame as your work is top notch.

Like Craig, I`ll likely take some gear off you if you decide to sell up
    The car detailing fanatic formerly known as AndyC

Peugeot 205 GTi Mi16, Vauxhall Vectra SRi CDTi, Renault Clio Dynamique 16v

Post Thanks / Like
    Paul

That is an excellent, professional looking website :xyxthumbs

Those prices look far to cheap for the quality of your work, you could easily charge more.

Im sorry to hear about your health problem, I dont now what I would do if I couldnt detail, your health has to come first though.

Dont tempt me with that Makita.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by k80
    Those prices look far to cheap for the quality of your work, you could easily charge more.
    Forgot to mention that. Couldn`t agree more.
    My name`s Craig...

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the kind words people, the makita will go up for sale once I have fully decided to move it on, may sell the cyclo too. Will make a decision soon, and let you all know.

Thread Information