Hi guys,

Long time no post!

I`m in a great position. I`ve just got my car back from the bodyshop after a full respray, so I`ve got lots of lovely new paint to play with .

Because it`s a daily driver I`ve also got a set of 3M protective film from Armourfend, which I`m hoping to put on at the weekend.

I don`t want to put it on before I polish it, but I don`t want to leave it too long either, so I need to decide on the products that I`m going to use.

It`s a VW corrado in bright red, which is a base and clear coat now it`s been resprayed.

Does anyone out there have any product recomendations that will produce a deep wet-look shine on a bright red?

Stuff in my armoury at the moment includes zymol(carbon wax, HD cleanse etc) Megs (DACP, scratch X, show car glaze, synthetic sealant) Natty`s paste wax, SSR2, EX sealant with carnuba, and of course a PC!

I`ve just about got time to source anything exotic before the weekend if you think it`ll help, or of course there`s the Megs consumer range at halfords (NXT, deep crystal 1,2,3 etc), which I`m not adverse to using if it gets me the results I`m after.

I know I`m asking for a magic bullet, but I`d like to get it right-ish first time because after the 3M goes on I`m stuck with it.

Any recomendations, or advice on fitting the 3M film are greatly appreciated.

Chris